Conor will wipe the floor with BMF winner

Only thing Conor will be wiping is

1. The prison kitchen floors

2. The blood and shit from his anus after the guys get through with him each night

When Conor was about to fight Eddie, I said that Conor will wipe the floor with Eddie, and it was the easiest match up that was available for Conor, and people flamed me, and they all disappeared when beat down happened like an extinguished flame.

Match ups are everything, and Eddie was a tailor made match up for Conor. Conor would literally wipe the floor with the journeyman in Jorge Masvidal if that fight were to happen. And Nate, Conor would beat Nate as well.

No one in their right mind spend a second in their life thinking Nate and Jorge is BMF in their own division, let alone overall MMA, I mean, maybe not even their own state really. If Masvidal beat Nate, and he might if he hops on his Cuban bike, and utilizes kicks and runs and runs, he might be able to. Then Conor would literally wipe the floor with Masvidal. Nate, I think Conor can look good against Nate as well.

Nate is pretty under-rated here. He's not half as good as he thinks he is. But, depending on who he matches up against, he's a killer. Prime for prime, Nate would run over Masvidal. I don't know if he is. Nate is kinda tough match up for Conor, but considering Nate isn't really in his prime, and Masvidal can get on his cuban bike and run and kick and run and a few combos here and there, Conor will have another opponent that on paper looks good, but tailor made for him to look good against.

Shut up you spastic.

Feed them all to EL CUCUY, Werdum got a taste of that smoke already
191022123830338206.jpg

Tony straight instigated this for no reason LOL
  1. First Tony says he'd beat Werdum in a fight, Werdum ignores it.
  2. Then Tony says he didn't come here to eat bougie food (which Werdum is doing next to him) Werdum ignores it.
  3. Then a woman asks Werdum a question, Werdum answers it and Tony loses his shit.
  4. Werdum responds...

Nate would be tricky, especially at 170lbs still. But he'd beat Masvidal, even half motivated and ballooned up.

His last couple of matches with Diaz didn't imply as much and Jorge, in theory, has the physical and technical assets to at least give Conor some challenges.

Lmao masvidal would murder conman.

2. Then Tony says he didn't come here to eat bougie food (which Werdum is doing next to him) Werdum ignores it.
  3. Then a woman asks Werdum a question, Werdum answers it and Tony loses his shit.
  4. Werdum responds...

Werdum starts by greeting him.
Werdum also complains that Tony (when he leaves the table) is different speaking with him and he was different with the persons at the table too, stressed is the word they use.
The woman asks if Werdum had something to eat already. Tony snapped because Werdum answered to the woman htat he didn't eat anything yet and he actually said it while trying to respect Tony.

Tony is nuts.

Nate and Masvidal are the same age practically and has been fighting in the MMA for almost the same amount of years. I'm confused about your definition of "prime."

Conor would get boxed by Masvidal.

When Conor was about to fight Eddie, I said that Conor will wipe the floor with Eddie, and it was the easiest match up that was available for Conor, and people flamed me, and they all disappeared when beat down happened like an extinguished flame.

Match ups are everything, and Eddie was a tailor made match up for Conor. Conor would literally wipe the floor with the journeyman in Jorge Masvidal if that fight were to happen. And Nate, Conor would beat Nate as well.

No one in their right mind spend a second in their life thinking Nate and Jorge is BMF in their own division, let alone overall MMA, I mean, maybe not even their own state really. If Masvidal beat Nate, and he might if he hops on his Cuban bike, and utilizes kicks and runs and runs, he might be able to. Then Conor would literally wipe the floor with Masvidal. Nate, I think Conor can look good against Nate as well.

Nate is pretty under-rated here. He's not half as good as he thinks he is. But, depending on who he matches up against, he's a killer. Prime for prime, Nate would run over Masvidal. I don't know if he is. Nate is kinda tough match up for Conor, but considering Nate isn't really in his prime, and Masvidal can get on his cuban bike and run and kick and run and a few combos here and there, Conor will have another opponent that on paper looks good, but tailor made for him to look good against.

That is exactly what I think but not even close.

4. Werdum responds...

Werdum would eat him alive...this whole back and forth was nonsense

NO.

Conor wouldn't even take a fight with the BMF winner, let alone win it.

He'd get smoked by both

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

I didn't realize that BMFer's ran away in the middle of a fight.

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oc8rrhIzgq1rofocqo1_500.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

Nate already proved he's a bad match up for conor and masvidal has more power and better defense then nate.

Back