Conor will KO Nate in the first round

I'm not biased, I actually just rewatched the fight and thought that Conor didn't lose because he was tired. He lost because Nate broke him mentally.

However

That had a lot to do with the element of surprise like Firas put it. I think this time Conor will be prepared for Nate's durability, he was having much more success when he was countering Nate. So I think he'd focus on that more than just swinging heavy shots.

I think Nate survived the first fight because he was going slow so Conor didn't counter as much. I think this time Nate will come in hard to prove what he said, with a full camp he wouldn't have been touched. Conor is much faster and a better counter puncher.

Mark my words!

nate-diaz-495x338.jpg
gty_513970772_80269074.jpg

Thank god... he barely made it out of there!!!! Hahaha... Fuck, man... "I thing Nate survived the first fight"????? WTF!?

10 day Nate beat the boy wonder haha.....the beat down is gonna be embarrassing

A lot of profile pics and avatars are gonna get changed soon

10 day frickin Bisping KO'd the middle weight champion in the first round and full camp Bisping got subbed by him with one arm.

Every fight is different my friend. Believe you me.

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Like Nate said, if he had a camp he wouldn't be touched. We'll see that happen. Conor is getting embarrassed which will be great to see after he's boasting so much of his "legendary" camp.

Just like he was supposed to the first time. Does anyone realize that Conor barely beat out Nate in the first round? Don't believe me, look up the stats.

Maybe, if you'd have told people he'd KO Jose in 13 seconds they'd have told you to put the pipe down.

Maybe, if you'd have told people he'd KO Jose in 13 seconds they'd have told you to put the pipe down.
They act like its a crazy thing now, but wait when it happens.

Like I said 10 day Bisping KO'd Luke in the first round and full camp Bisping got subbed by him with one arm. Every fight is different my friend.
I'm a huge Diaz brothers fan, but lets not act that they are unbeatable. There is a very easy blueprint on how to beat them.

The Question is can Conor do it in two weeks? I think he is capable

Conor can only KO midgets in the first round.

Like he said he'll do the first fight, right?

13 second aldo fans jumped ship to nate because conor slept jose like a little baby waking up shooting air pistols.

Not biased? You must mean "Not Reality Based."

Bro no matter how many times you post those pics, it's still not funny.
It sure has racked me up a lot of likes. You may not like them because they expose your boy for what's really going on behind the scenes. That doesn't discredit them. U Mad?

Back