Conor will KO Nate in the first round

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not biased, I actually just rewatched the fight and thought that Conor didn't lose because he was tired. He lost because Nate broke him mentally.

However

That had a lot to do with the element of surprise like Firas put it. I think this time Conor will be prepared for Nate's durability, he was having much more success when he was countering Nate. So I think he'd focus on that more than just swinging heavy shots.

I think Nate survived the first fight because he was going slow so Conor didn't counter as much. I think this time Nate will come in hard to prove what he said, with a full camp he wouldn't have been touched. Conor is much faster and a better counter puncher.

Mark my words!

nate-diaz-495x338.jpg

Maybe a ref stoppage. Nate will not be given a very long leash.

Wasn't that the attitude that helped get him into trouble the first time around??
Nate will not go gentle into that good night - outstanding boxing, killer ground game, monster endurance and the bigger man. OK, Conor was getting the better of him early on, but can he do that for 5 rounds?? - good luck. The man's in for a serious fight win or lose. I honestly feel I can't make any predictions on who will take it, but it should be a great fight.

I'm not biased, I actually just rewatched the fight and thought that Conor didn't lose because he was tired. He lost because Nate broke him mentally.

However

That had a lot to do with the element of surprise like Firas put it. I think this time Conor will be prepared for Nate's durability, he was having much more success when he was countering Nate. So I think he'd focus on that more than just swinging heavy shots.

I think Nate survived the first fight because he was going slow so Conor didn't counter as much. I think this time Nate will come in hard to prove what he said, with a full camp he wouldn't have been touched. Conor is much faster and a better counter puncher.

Mark my words!

nate-diaz-495x338.jpg
That's his only way to win because if he doesn't, he's gonna get rocked, cocked, slapped, quit and be finished.

Diaz by second round KO by the way...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Conor jabs Nate and some ref that mysteriously looks like Dana White stops the fight

10 day Nate beat the boy wonder haha.....the beat down is gonna be embarrassing

A lot of profile pics and avatars are gonna get changed soon

What? You mean a lot of brand new accounts with join dates of August 21st, 2016 are gonna be created. These Conor fanboys won't dare stick around for the backlash. A good 90% of them fled on March 6th of this year. The rest will be long gone.

Well, the thing about delusion is that you can ignore shit like facts, and/or evidence that doesn't corroborate your particular warped view.

The truly fucked will still feature Conor AVS and have retarded tags like "Conor Bless".

Sad, but there it is.

Well, the thing about delusion is that you can ignore shit like facts, and/or evidence that doesn't corroborate your particular warped view.

The truly fucked will still feature Conor AVS and have retarded tags like "Conor Bless".

Sad, but there it is.
I was talking about the Connie fans, ya tit

Connor can't take too many shots. Once he starts getting tagged, its game over.

Conor fans still reaching...I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

I'm a fan of both guys but I was delighted to see Nate win and I'd like to see him win again although it would suck to see Conor's run take a hit again.

There are a lot of bashing threads against Conor which i'm keeping out of as I think the guy's awesome...just some of his followers are not... and i'm reading a lot of "Nate wins easily again" pfft no chance will this be easy.

Nate whooped his ass back in March but lets be real here, Conor isn't an idiot. He took Nate lightly in their first match but no chance does he come in with the same head hunting game plan aiming for a 1st round ko.

I'm genuinely on the fence for this fight. I'd love to see Nate win again but it's absolutely absurd to claim he beats Conor easily.

All what I can say is whoever wins, sherdog is gonna be a pain in the ass for the next week. If Nate wins i'll log in for a bit. If Conor wins..i'll save myself from reading all the mouth breathers screaming "mcgoat"

Back