Conor will KO Khabib inside 3 minutes. 100 million percent.

tenor.gif

I hope he does, or it’s gonna be a long rough night for everyone.

I just watched the open workouts. I've rewatched Khabibs previous fights and 100 million billion percent Conor will KO him inside 3 minutes and I'll even bet on that too. Khabib in open workouts rushing in to get the takedown. Also watch how sloppy his striking game is in his previous fights.

100 million percent, Conor is going to tag Khabib while he comes in and Khabib is going to feel the power and he's going to think twice about going for the takedown, and then Conor will tag him over and and over.

Inside 3 minutes, mark my words.

Let's make a bet. Connor loses, you delete your account and fuck off to never return. EVER. No alt accounts, no nothing.

I'll do likewise should I be wrong, as I'm sick of the farce the UFC has made of MMA with their Golden Leprechaun.

Let's make a bet. Connor loses, you delete your account and fuck off to never return. EVER. No alt accounts, no nothing.

I'll do likewise should I be wrong, as I'm sick of the farce the UFC has made of MMA with their Golden Leprechaun.
Be more specific with the guy. Will he have to delete 100% of his account or 1,000,000%

Be more specific with the guy. Will he have to delete 100% of his account or 1,000,000%

I'm an actual MMA fan, so only 100% is needed. Look at the join date FFS, not my first account here btw. The rest of the percent he can use to enter himself...

My money is on the fighter with the biggest cauli ears. 100%.

How has someone who hasn't been Ko'd or arguably lost a round have a glass jaw? Everyone agrees that Conor has a powerful left right!? So if he Ko's Khabib that means his left isn't now and its Khabibs Jaw? Which one is it?!!
Ok you're making too much sense. Can you try and make less sense so everyone can understand what you're saying?

How has someone who hasn't been Ko'd or arguably lost a round have a glass jaw? Everyone agrees that Conor has a powerful left right!? So if he Ko's Khabib that means his left isn't now and its Khabibs Jaw? Which one is it?!!
he def lost rounds against tibau. no arguing that

I agree that if conor does win it'll probably be something like that.

So many people are saying Khabib has glass chin, but in 26 fights never been hurt, never knocked down and never lost a round. On what facts is this opinion based on?
Those people reaction:
<{ByeHomer}>

I just watched the open workouts. I've rewatched Khabibs previous fights and 100 million billion percent Conor will KO him inside 3 minutes and I'll even bet on that too. Khabib in open workouts rushing in to get the takedown. Also watch how sloppy his striking game is in his previous fights.

100 million percent, Conor is going to tag Khabib while he comes in and Khabib is going to feel the power and he's going to think twice about going for the takedown, and then Conor will tag him over and and over.

Inside 3 minutes, mark my words.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night. The insecurity is real in you.

Well this has Bump written all over it if it goes badly. I mean that is a possible path or time of the victory for him. But I am expecting him to have to survive a few TD’s and ground and pound. . It might go three rounds. Past that is not to his advantage. He does need to finish it at some point in the first three.

Back