Conor will KO Khabib inside 3 minutes. 100 million percent.

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just watched the open workouts. I've rewatched Khabibs previous fights and 100 million billion percent Conor will KO him inside 3 minutes and I'll even bet on that too. Khabib in open workouts rushing in to get the takedown. Also watch how sloppy his striking game is in his previous fights.

100 million percent, Conor is going to tag Khabib while he comes in and Khabib is going to feel the power and he's going to think twice about going for the takedown, and then Conor will tag him over and and over.

Inside 3 minutes, mark my words.

Why not just 100%?

I didn’t believe it. Until you told me what such a high percentage it is.

Show your betslip or go fuck yourself cuck. tired of all those predictions threads without people putting anything on the line.

<3>

i can't wait for conor to win, khabib will get an instant rematch can't wait

We all know that TS, it's just some of our Sherbros pretend to be Khabib's fans so they see Irishman lose. Conor will be beaten only by a guy who can stand long enough with him to make him tired, then finish him, like Nate did.

90 percent of fighting is half mental.

What's for breakfast?

There is 1110% chance that it's not impossible

Khabib too slow to shoot, bad striking... Conor will win for sure.

Are you betting 100 million percent of your net worth on it?

Show your betslip or go fuck yourself cuck. tired of all those predictions threads without people putting anything on the line.

<3>

Pic of your tired face or fuck off!

I've had it with all these people claiming to be tired.

<3>

I just watched the open workouts. I've rewatched Khabibs previous fights and 100 million billion percent Conor will KO him inside 3 minutes and I'll even bet on that too. Khabib in open workouts rushing in to get the takedown. Also watch how sloppy his striking game is in his previous fights.

100 million percent, Conor is going to tag Khabib while he comes in and Khabib is going to feel the power and he's going to think twice about going for the takedown, and then Conor will tag him over and and over.

Inside 3 minutes, mark my words.
No he will not and here is why http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-professional-trainer-learn-something-from-past.3836753/

As a huge Khabib fan I have to swallow my pride and agree, Khabib has a glass jaw.

BUT

I have been wrong before, so it may go 5 rounds with Conor teeing off on him until he becomes even more braindead.

Come on man, get off the fence, tell us what you really think

Ya goof

How has someone who hasn't been Ko'd or arguably lost a round have a glass jaw? Everyone agrees that Conor has a powerful left right!? So if he Ko's Khabib that means his left isn't now and its Khabibs Jaw? Which one is it?!!

Back