Conor will finish Diaz with a body shot !!! I said it here first !

wqccDr.gif
Heh.
One of those men actually doesn't seem to give a fuck.
One seems like he very much does.

I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".

-GIF

Nate isn't afraid of body shots. He trains with world class boxers that know how to work the body and it's something both Diaz's understand much better than the average UFC fighter.

The only thing Conor is going to be able to do better is use a whole lot of movement and slowly work leg kicks. He's going to look like a punk doing it though.

How about Diaz to tko Conor with body punches?

Enough with the "I said it here first" crap. Trying to throw a hail mary prediction in hopes that in the future you can say "I said it here first" and sound like some type of MMA Wizard
some of us are MMA Wizards though, for that reason.

feel free to join us, if you can.

Nate isn't afraid of body shots. He trains with world class boxers that know how to work the body and it's something both Diaz's understand much better than the average UFC fighter.

The only thing Conor is going to be able to do better is use a whole lot of movement and slowly work leg kicks. He's going to look like a punk doing it though.
maybe looking like a punk will work out for him

940x.jpg

maybe looking like a punk will work out for him

940x.jpg
lol a leg kick didnt lead to The Punk knocking Nate out. I dunno if Conor is well rounded enough to Thomson him.
How about Diaz to tko Conor with body punches?

That's much more likely than TS's prediction.

TS if you really want to look cool making predictions you need to promise to retire your account if you are wrong.

Try watching it again. In the first round Conor landed one and nate didn't like it one bit.

Kicks are a different matter all together.

Nah, I watched it. Obviously he didn't like it, but he wasn't hurt.

Unless you are talking about that one oblique kick that caught Nate's leg at a bad angle?

ce01bbca07e998365f3cbbf11c11e951.gif

Last edited:
With his fist? when has he ever shown this ability. The guy loves to throw power punches from out of range or without setting them up - works against smaller fighters at 145, not so much with the bigger guys at 155.

And his kicks, outside of a gassed out mendes, are pretty much useless flash.

lol a leg kick didnt lead to The Punk knocking Nate out. I dunno if Conor is well rounded enough to Thomson him.
Oh I wasn't really commenting on the kicks specifically, and Thomson is a quality fighter.

Not sure if finish with it but Nate is going to eat a lot of straight body kicks IMO.

I think Conor is a better fighter. If he paces himself and uses all his tools I see him tearing Nate up on the feet. That right eye is going to swell shut and his body is going to be hurting.

Nice. I been wanting to go back and forth depending on the thread. Pick Diaz on half then Conor the other half so I can refer to all the times I correctly picked the winner and never mentioning the other half were I was wrong. It's the sherdog way

lol i like the strategy man

Nate would just pull guard.
But then Conor would just jump in his guard and submit him bro. Did you see that sweep he landed in the first fight? He has been training Jiu-Jitsu this time. Imagine what he will be able to do on the ground now. ;)

I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".

Send me tonight's winning lottery numbers if you have a free moment.

wishful thinking. this is what conor fans are hoping-happens.

i personally think that conor will play the point-game early on, and the first few round will be relatively uneventful. as the fight goes on, conor will begin to gas again, and nate will pick up the pace and pick him apart for, this time, a tko win. conor is fucked, because a slower and more measured approach allows nate to land more, since he's a volume striker and doesn't get tired. nate will win again, and they won't ever fight again after this one.

That was what I predicted in the first fight and I was dead wrong, just warning you

Back