Conor will finish Diaz with a body shot !!! I said it here first !

Diaz isn't a short, stocky wrestleboxer. He's a long, lanky boxer with a good clinch and a killer ground game.

Trading body shots with a Diaz brother is full potato fight I.Q. Conor landed a good body hook(I think) in their first fight which he tanked while Conor was groaning from the bodyshots Nate landed later in the 2nd round.

I see Nate beating Conor again. You heard it here for the 10,654th time.
Not to be technical but it's the 10656 time, I mentioned it twice on a thread that got deleted this morning. Otherwise you are exactly right.

Last edited:
Vladimir putin and Donald Trump will hack Diaz camp and McGregor will win due to the info they give him

Enough with the "I said it here first" crap. Trying to throw a hail mary prediction in hopes that in the future you can say "I said it here first" and sound like some type of MMA Wizard

Body kicks yes, but Nate might take him down from kicks.

edit- He was hurting Mendez with kicks. Has McG done damaging body shots with hands?

By far one of his best shots in the last Diaz fight was a left hook to the side. Nate visibly grimaced and looked pained.

That said I have Diaz in the rematch

Sherdog has restored my faith in string theory, as there seems to be quite a few people living in a completely different reality than everyone else right now.

It would be cool if he won. Wouldn't mind if he did I just don't see how or what based on their first fight makes you think he will win this time let alone by tko.

ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg

YJykv7e.gif

wqccDr.gif

Nate took a monster body shop from Conor last fight... walked thru it.

4:25 of the 2nd round.
Try watching it again. In the first round Conor landed one and nate didn't like it one bit.

Kicks are a different matter all together.

I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".
Exactly what I thought he would do the first fight. Then he came out headhunters.
Hope he puts his ego away and fights smart.

This was my reaction when I read the topic...
qKSn2LB-Imgur.gif
[/QUOTE]

I don't see him hitting Nate with anything he didn't hit him with last time. Nate is no FW that will crumble from a left hook. I thought this was made real clear last time.

Nate is not Mendez...He's bigger, tougher, has a hundred times more cardio than the Mendez who showed up that night against Conor. I see Nate winning...I wouldn't say winning easily, but he will be too much for Conor to handle. His pace will be too much for Conor to handle.

If only Conor was training for the version of Nate he met in their first fight you might be on to something. The scary thing IMO is that we may see the best Nate Diaz EVER. Nate is finally getting paid and his most likely as motivated as he's ever bene.

Not sure where Conor fans are going to go from here after this fight, gonna be hard times on here for them.

Enough with the "I said it here first" crap. Trying to throw a hail mary prediction in hopes that in the future you can say "I said it here first" and sound like some type of MMA Wizard
Nice. I been wanting to go back and forth depending on the thread. Pick Diaz on half then Conor the other half so I can refer to all the times I correctly picked the winner and never mentioning the other half were I was wrong. It's the sherdog way

Not sure where Conor fans are going to go from here after this fight, gonna be hard times on here for them.
I'd say they will jump ship to either Cruz bandwagon if he is fighting mighty mouse or challenges for 145 title against Aldo. Light weight division is too wide open currently for anyone to jump on Champs bandwagon. I think that title could change hands 3 or 4 straight times depending on who gets title shot. Khabib, Ferguson, barboza, all capable of beating current champ or each other plus rda is still in hunt or will be with a win

I see Conor taking the same approach he did against mendez working the body . I don't believe that Nate won't get hit more because he gets full camp. I see a left to the liver ending it , and then outrage as Diaz says he was injured or barely got to train for this fight due to the new media pressure ".

Nate isn't a short-notice half-fit midget with a heavily compromised gas-tank though.

Back