Conor will dominate nate again... only this time he won't gas and will finish him

Lol, I doubt it. Diaz outstruck him anyway.. so I wouldn't say that Nate got dominated.

People act like conor didn't dominate nate with ease. For more than 6 minutes, conor played "punch-face" with Nate. Conor only managed to catch conor and rock him after conor was totally gassed. It was just like shane carwin and Lesnar. Would lesnar ever beat carwin again? NO. That was one in a life time chance for Lesnar.

All Conor has to do is work is cardio more. He trained for RDA not for Nate, so he didn't put enough focus on cardio.

I have Conor by tko round 2. Diaz is too slow, has no ko power or wrestling. Easy money for a prepared conor.

Very objective analysis and avatar

Conor only managed to catch conor and rock him after conor was totally gassed.

Your Conor obsession is more than evident, but this post removes any reasonable doubt.

Conner has to grow up. Acting like a freaking clown, surrounding himself with "yesmen" and believing his own hype equaled not training. By the second round he couldn't breath. He didn't put in the road work. His arms looked like lead. Bottom line Conner wasn't prepared. I doubt he will be out of shape this time. But if Nate drags him to the ground Conner will drowned. Hes a kick-boxer. His best bet is to watch Holly Holm vs RR on a continuous loop while jumping rope four hours. Hit the heavy-bag and mits 2 hours. Learn and practice Robbie's ridiculous take down defense 3 hours. Shower, sh*& and shave and eat one hour. Sleep 8. Repeat. Win your fight. Return to being clown while making mad money. Fight fans love to hear a smack talker. We love a smack talker that can back it up better.

I'm hoping McGregor wins but there's so many freaking clairvoyants on here it's ridiculous.

so conor was preparing to fight a 5 round lightweight title fight with an absolute monster and cardio machine in RDA, and he kept running his mouth about being in the best shape ever, but he wasn't properly prepared to fight nate diaz for 7 minutes.

but i'm obviously ignoring the battle of energies, the shift of energy, and the weight allowing nate to take those shots. conor is all class, in victory and in defeat, and he will make no excuses. it was simply a matter of being more efficient with his energy.
Yup agreed..... And not getting surprised by Nates iron chin, solid boxing, endless cardio and world class Jiu Jitsu. Going to be great to watch.

0ecc1a4f49be91db166c09dfb97b4b9f.jpg

For someone to finish Diaz it will take luck or someone very special. Conor better hope his gas tank holds out for a decision.

almost 2 weeks before ufc 202 El Tapo fans going full retard again...<18>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back