Conor will dominate nate again... only this time he won't gas and will finish him

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People act like conor didn't dominate nate with ease. For more than 6 minutes, conor played "punch-face" with Nate. Conor only managed to catch conor and rock him after conor was totally gassed. It was just like shane carwin and Lesnar. Would lesnar ever beat carwin again? NO. That was one in a life time chance for Lesnar.

All Conor has to do is work is cardio more. He trained for RDA not for Nate, so he didn't put enough focus on cardio.

I have Conor by tko round 2. Diaz is too slow, has no ko power or wrestling. Easy money for a prepared conor.

Conor is going back to the midget division, the small people's champ.

Nate Diaz made Conor humble lol. But like I said. Humble Conor will be dangerous! Not only that. Full camp Nate diaz will also be dangerous!!!!!!! So we'll just have to wait until the fight! Ufc 202!!! The real ufc 200! Conor will have the speed advantage for sure. If Conor can't finish Nate and gets tired, I think it's a done deal for Conor. Can't wait for this fight Man. Humble Conor vs full camp Diaz!!

The Irish really love to BS, so much so they start to believe it themselves

First round was much more competitive than Conor fans want to remember. He won the round but never remotely stunned Nate, and once Nate got loose he was giving as good as he was getting. the blood made people think he was destroying Nate, but the Diaz bros just cut easy.

Conor gave everything he had and blew his wad in 1 round, and couldn't even wobble Nate. He better be training to have more efficient movement....

People act like conor didn't dominate nate with ease. For more than 6 minutes, conor played "punch-face" with Nate. Conor only managed to catch conor and rock him after conor was totally gassed. It was just like shane carwin and Lesnar. Would lesnar ever beat carwin again? NO. That was one in a life time chance for Lesnar.

All Conor has to do is work is cardio more. He trained for RDA not for Nate, so he didn't put enough focus on cardio.

I have Conor by tko round 2. Diaz is too slow, has no ko power or wrestling. Easy money for a prepared conor.
Jesus Christ, WTF are you smoking?????

PM0QORL_700wa_0.gif

I want my caravan in "Perry Winkle Blue" and with all the wheels attached....

166.gif

so conor was preparing to fight a 5 round lightweight title fight with an absolute monster and cardio machine in RDA, and he kept running his mouth about being in the best shape ever, but he wasn't properly prepared to fight nate diaz for 7 minutes.

but i'm obviously ignoring the battle of energies, the shift of energy, and the weight allowing nate to take those shots. conor is all class, in victory and in defeat, and he will make no excuses. it was simply a matter of being more efficient with his energy.

Nate will break Conor's sub 6' manlet frame and send him back to midgetweight.

Conor dominated Nayt? Lol... What fight were you watching.

Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor. Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor!! Conor Conor Conor ConorConorConor ConorConor ConorConorConor !!! Conor Conor Conor Conor Conor ConorConorConor Conor! Conor!!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

maybe.

Damn, those UFC 202 promos on YouTube really are doing the trick making the pre-teens think their hero is going to beat Nate Diaz

The last few months were absolute Sherdog-bliss without the retarded Conor fans posting shit in here and now it's back

Massive Conor fan. Want him to win this obviously but I just don't see it, or less he's turned into cardio Conor lol.

Back