Conor wasn’t lying when he said he saw stiffness

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Donald looked stiff and slow out there. No head movement, a walking punching-bag. Whereas Conor looked fast, agile, confident and athletic.

Congrats to Conor on a very impressive and flawless performance
6998E62E-F750-4753-9953-810B3F8AC357.jpeg

Nothing new, Cowboy has always looked stiff even when he looks good, should probably learn how to be more nice and flowy with the GOAT Lobov

Always was a horrible style matchup for Donald, and now it’s even tougher given the fact that he looks close to being shot. My only reservations were that Conor might not be the same guy. Fight didn’t last long but Conor looked great and he looked sharp.

Khabib saw stifness as well

Just sayin

Jadfp1U.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

Cowboy was always a bit of a stiff, upright fighter but the 2 beatings he took in 2019 aged him a ton. He's just plain washed now. Which sucks because he's been such a fun guy to watch for so long.

And here I was thinking you were just gonna post one of these photos:
upload_2020-1-20_14-8-54.jpeg

Well played TS.
You got me by not trolling.
Troll game on another level.

Khabib saw stifness as well

Just sayin

Jadfp1U.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif
Don't get out of hand, he only landed punches because of Conors fear of the takedown we all should know that. If it was a standup fight only Conor would obliterate Khabib.

Stop making excuses.

Lol did u see the footage of Khabibs corner celebrating the first takedown?
If Khabib chose to stand with conor for the first two minutes, he would of gone to sleep hard and fast. What makes Khabib great is his IQ. His striking sucks.
<Fedor23>

Donald looked stiff and slow out there. No head movement, a walking punching-bag. Whereas Conor looked fast, agile, confident and athletic.

Congrats to Conor on a very impressive and flawless performance
View attachment 714363

Conor only ever looks like that in the first round. His whole "next level movement" shit was a joke.

And here I was thinking you were just gonna post one of these photos:
View attachment 714387

Well played TS.
You got me by not trolling.
Troll game on another level.
Tbf to the man I'd be stiff too for the money McGregor got to fight Floyd. Shit Wilder can smack me one for a million plus whatever medical dental shit I need after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back