Conor wasn’t lying when he said he saw stiffness

If it was a standup fight only Conor would obliterate Khabib.
If it was a wrestling match Khabib would obliterate Conor
It was an MMA match and Khabib obliterated Conor

Khabib wins still wins 2 out of 3,so he is better.

If it was a wrestling match Khabib would obliterate Conor
It was an MMA match and Khabib obliterated Conor

Khabib wins still wins 2 out of 3,so he is better.
If it was a boxing and/or kickboxing match it would be 2 a piece tbf.

Cowboy was always a bit of a stiff, upright fighter but the 2 beatings he took in 2019 aged him a ton. He's just plain washed now. Which sucks because he's been such a fun guy to watch for so long.

I don't know if you or many on here are boxing fans but it reminds of Gatti

He was a respectable former world champion, but not elite by any means, similar to Donald in that respect

He suffered beatings from Mayweather and Baldomir

Following his loss to Baldomir he got an absolute pasting from a guy that was on the contender (Alfonzo Gomez)

Gomez was a tidy wee fighter, but he should not be beating the shit out of Gatti

When a fighter is shot that is it!

Conor did look sharp, but Cowboy was awful and has definitely declined since his beatings from Tony and Justin

When a fighter is shot they got a red panties night apparently!

Conor: ooooo,dana,lets get this guy in there!

It was a definite hand pick

Floyd got accused of hand picking his opponents, but he never fought anyone on a downward spiral like Donald, not even close

I don't know if you or many on here are boxing fans but it reminds of Gatti

He was a respectable former world champion, but not elite by any means, similar to Donald in that respect

He suffered beatings from Mayweather and Baldomir

Following his loss to Baldomir he got an absolute pasting from a guy that was on the contender (Alfonzo Gomez)

Gomez was a tidy wee fighter, but he should not be beating the shit out of Gatti

When a fighter is shot that is it!

Conor did look sharp, but Cowboy was awful and has definitely declined since his beatings from Tony and Justin

Oh hell yes I remember Gatti. The Gatti/Ward fights are legendary but I actually remember him from crazy wars before that with Ivan Robinson and Angel Manfredy.

Gatti is a solid comparison too for sure. Many parallels with Cowboy, good call.

Conor did see stiffness. Cerrone was stiffer than a heavy bag, a heavy bag can swing back & forth, might even hit into you.

Back