Conor was never THAT good

He snorted away all his greatness. But he was great for a cpl years. Now he's just sad has-been who is 1 or 2 steps away from catastrophe.

Everybody isn't THAT good, and everybody is. Because "that" is subjective.

Man stop with this madness. It's not that difficult to give a fighter you hate props. Yeah he's an asshole, whatever.

Conor is already a legend. The man has wins in 3 weight classes, titles in 2, and has beaten some amazing fighters. People like you will look anywhere to take credit away from him even though he destroyed Aldo, Holloway, and Alvarez.

Stop this. Khabib will lose eventually and then people will shit on him just like you are doing to Conor.
He never had a proper welterweight fight. Diaz fought Rory Macdonald ffs. Conor fight a natural 155lbs fighter at 170lbs. It's not the same, regardless of what weight class the fight occurred in. You morons overrate his accomplishments like he's some God of MMA when he got bitch slapped by gatekeeper Nate Diaz. He also beat a young Holloway, but you guys act like he was the same fighter back then that he is today. It's total fucking delusion.

I'd love to see Conor prove himself and give his fans actual reasons to gloat over his accomplishments. But for now, he's a keyboard warrior who hasn't won a fight since 2016 and is living in the past. If you want to stay relevant, you need to fight. If not, STFU because lots of us are tired this drama. Conor doesn't deserve a rematch or title shot after that shit performance, so fight someone else and prove you still have it or fuck off and retire already.

Yes no shit McGregor is a one dimensional fighter. But he does hold elite stand up in mma, I love watching his stand up game. Dudes straight left is a beauty to watch.

This is why the Heavies are shit, fucking Conor threads.

I know you have wrote this a few times but just troll Conor fans. They have nothing and its comical to watch them slowly implode and leave.

This part of Sherdog is 70% Conor threads about his tweets, deleted tweets, kid, hos - this is utter garbage and is killing Sherdog.

He never had a proper welterweight fight. Diaz fought Rory Macdonald ffs. Conor fight a natural 155lbs fighter at 170lbs. It's not the same, regardless of what weight class the fight occurred in. You morons overrate his accomplishments like he's some God of MMA when he got bitch slapped by gatekeeper Nate Diaz. He also beat a young Holloway, but you guys act like he was the same fighter back then that he is today. It's total fucking delusion.

I'd love to see Conor prove himself and give his fans actual reasons to gloat over his accomplishments. But for now, he's a keyboard warrior who hasn't won a fight since 2016 and is living in the past. If you want to stay relevant, you need to fight. If not, STFU because lots of us are tired this drama. Conor doesn't deserve a rematch or title shot after that shit performance, so fight someone else and prove you still have it or fuck off and retire already.

I'm a moron because I noted who he beat? He is a two weight champ and has some top level wins.

It's not that hard to admit he's accomplished a lot. Not sure why you are being hostile. It's fans like you who seem to make excuses for all of his wins but pile on when he loses. That's called not being objective.

He destroyed a 21 year old with barely training (holloway) his win against aldo was a fluke and eddie alvarez threw that fight. you see eddie getting destroyed by random bums in onefc? guy is a broke record. if he wanted to beat Conor he would of used wrestling.
Alvarez beat Justin the legkick machine and RDA. Put some respeck on his name!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back