Conor walking around at 185

That's a great cycle bro. 500 mg a week and u kept 14, that's solid as hell, over just 12 weeks. Still 20 lbs muscle, nit just weight similar bf level is a ton, especially if u nit training npc style... I

I agree to an extent, but it's still protein synths us and muscle repair... Which is recovery... but based on my iwn experience, never done Hgh by itself as it really is not anabolic by itself, I agree for the most part.
Thanks homie. I was surprised how well it went, but it's been a long long time since I used and and I've been much bigger before. I think a lot of it is muscle memory.

Every irishman claims to be conors friend. Weak source is weak.

Regardless. Conor will take nates head clean off and leave it in the 209.
When I was there, everyone seemed to claim some connection to some member of U2, it happened so often I started laughing when people would launch into the "my cousin's friend's hairdresser is best friends with someone who went to school with Clayton" stuff.

Not completely, but it is hard to gauge the effectiveness of a single compound in a big stack. HGH has been a part of stacks forever and you'll almost never see it run by itself unless you have a medical need and are advised to take it by a doctor. Like most things in the fitness world, one bro says to another bro how awesome HGH is, bro #2 starts using it in his stack, and you know how the rest of that story goes. The actual science says that on its own, HGH isn't an effective way to gain a lot of muscle mass.
I know that. By itself HGH is definitely not a good way to increase muscle mass. It's actually almost pointless. If that's the case you're better off taking creatine and adding the extra water weight.

The supplement convo is really interesting.
Great job guys!

Conor says himself he was walking around at 176 lb i think in a embeded episode before the Aldo fight he is problably walking 190 now

For years people bitched and complained about how Jon Jones was beating up on guys like Shogun, Machida, Rashad, etc claiming he was ducking Heavyweight and wanted no part of Cain, JDS, etc.

Meanwhile the Featherweight Champion can walk around at fucking Middleweight and no one bats an eye.

Steroids don't help you recover. HGH does.
You're not wrong. But steroids do allow you to work out longer with more intensity. Because of that there is less muscle fatigue and soreness. Because of that they don't have to help you recover because your body will actually bounce back quicker.

Edit: Just for clarification not an accusation against Conor or anybody else. Simply stating what I have heard from people I know who have used.

My favorite part of this thread is how desperate OP is for this weak gossip to be true.

My favorite part of this thread is how desperate OP is for this weak gossip to be true.

Desperate?

You certainly could be right man.
AGAIN, my point was even if he was 180, that is still insane for a 145 champ, I thought it was funny. I didn't think it would be a huge debate!
;)

Either way, it is not a huge deal IMO.
i just read it and thought I would share.
Have a good night man!

Nah
Congrats on being the first nitwit post in an otherwise very good thread regarding back and forth.
lol

Huh? I just did 12 weeks of cyp 250, 2cc's a week. A very mild dose. I gained 32lbs (granted cyp aromitization is pretty bad so you retain a lot of water) and am 3 months out from my last pin and net gains were 14 lbs. I'm lean as hell, too.

I'm planning on being back to 240 this time next year and lean. Currently at 210 first thing when I wake up. Shit I went from 230 to 265 on freaking orals only a few years back.

Not to criticize your knowledge or anything, just sayin' that if you're juicing and only gain 20lbs in a year (unless you're already deisel as fuck) isn't very good and you need to eat more.
I was saying McG wouldn't have gained more than a few ounces of muscle in a week if he was not cycling. Even if he was, he still would not gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in 6 days. Maybe a pound or two.

Nice gains for straight test, bro!

Last edited:
You're not wrong. But steroids do allow you to work out longer with more intensity. Because of that there is less muscle fatigue and soreness. Because of that they don't have to help you recover because your body will actually bounce back quicker.

Edit: Just for clarification not an accusation against Conor or anybody else. Simply stating what I have heard from people I know who have used.
It was wrong. Testosterone is a key hormone in overall healing.

http://www.interestingarticles.com/...estosterone-affects-healing-process-8534.html

I was saying McG wouldn't have gained more than a few ounces of muscle in a week if he was not cycling. Even if he was, he still would not gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in 6 days. Maybe a pound or two.

Nice gains for straight test, bro!
Gotcha. Yeah I highly doubt he gained a whole lot of muscle, but if he was starving himself to hit the 145 limit, he could probably see rapid gains now that he is eating well. 185 though? Doubtful. Maybe he had just had a steak and potato dinner lol.

midgets can't weigh 185lbs, science

He is fighting at 170 now, you realize that I hope?
He could easily have gained 5-10 more since the 155 fight was scrapped.

I highly doubt he is 185. He was only about 10 days from having to weigh in at 155, so he was likely walking around at no higher than 170. It is incredibly difficult to add even 7 or 8 lbs of clean muscle mass in a matter of days, if it was 7 or 8 lbs of fat, that's much more plausible

I highly doubt he is 185. He was only about 10 days from having to weigh in at 155, so he was likely walking around at no higher than 170. It is incredibly difficult to add even 7 or 8 lbs of clean muscle mass in a matter of days, if it was 7 or 8 lbs of fat, that's much more plausible

He was 174 for Aldo and that was a 145lb fight

Sonnen said before UFC 189 that Conor was cutting from 172 lbs which was misunderstood by Chael(It was probably Conor's walk around weight).

So if Conor was around 172 lbs a few months out from a fight at 145lbs it's actually not that crazy he would be 185 lbs a week+ for a 170lbs fight. I wouldn't expect him to be that big though considering he wasn't training/eating for a 170lb fight for the last few months but who knows? I was expecting him to be more in the 175lb range but maybe he has some diet where he starts shedding some weight in this week coming up.

Lol - I wish we actually KNEW anything. Unfortunately the only thing any of us can be really sure of is whether a fighter makes weight or not.

It would be cool if all fighters posted morning weigh ins for the entirity of fight week.

It's not a reasonable thing to ask of them and I wouldn't want them to have yet another damned thing to do for fight week but just for us MMA forum superfan basement dweller-types, it would be really cool to know.

Dave Meltzer was in Vegas yesterday and saw a friend of Conor's

What a weird sport MMA is
The 145lb champ is walking around at 185 ;)

ricky-hatton4_3328142b.jpg

Back