Conor walking around at 185

Anabolic steroids are essentially synthetic testosterone. When people say steroids they are mostly talking about anabolic and not corticosteroids which helps recovery. But why take corticosteroids when HGH's purpose for being created is to speed recovery and promote cell growth and regeneration?
What the what? You seem to know SOMETHING about AAS and HGH so I am truly perplexed that you don't know that testosterone analogs ALL aid TREMENDOUSLY to recovery.

You're a good poster so I'm not going to go hard here but,

That has been said a few times here to a few different people

Could this be a rare SD thread like that?

Then again the kids are prob sleeping ;)

The only way he adds 10lbs in 6 days is by holding a gallon jug in his hand when he steps on the scale. Most athletes can't put on 20lbs of muscle in a year
Exactly. Not even on Testosterone, D-bol AND deca all at massive doses WHILE eating horsemeat steak upon horsemeat steak.

If he gained anything this week it's just fat, water and about an ounce and a half of lean muscle.

That has been said a few times here to a few different people

Could this be a rare SD thread like that?

Then again the kids are prob sleeping ;)
I just noticed that, too.

Respect? Here?

I'm an idiot.

I doubt he was 185. Maybe 178 tops. What would that make Benson Henderson 195? who was able to make 155
Benson competes in BJJ competitions and weighs in at 185 IIRC.

I just noticed that, too.

Respect? Here?

I'm an idiot.

There is a good amount of respect on SD. It just gets buried by the asshats.
So far so good, but lets see when the children wake up on Sunday!

What the what? You seem to know SOMETHING about AAS and HGH so I am truly perplexed that you don't know that testosterone analogs ALL aid TREMENDOUSLY to recovery.
I played college football and the stuff was everywhere. I never really thought about steroids as a recovery tool. To put in simpler terms I looked at steroids as offensive (trying to get bigger, faster, stronger, quicker, more explosive) and HGH as defensive (recovery from an injury quicker). You're probably right though.

BTW I enjoy you posts as well.

He is fighting at 170 now, you realize that I hope?
He could easily have gained 5-10 more since the 155 fight was scrapped.

Knowing that he probably will go back to 145 at some point, he's not going to put on a bunch of junk weight just so he can hit Diaz that little bit harder.

Natural athletes (which I do believe him to be) don't just decide to put on 10lbs and have it happen in a week. (Again, unless it's mostly water)

Knowing that he probably will go back to 145 at some point, he's not going to put on a bunch of junk weight just so he can hit Diaz that little bit harder.

Natural athletes (which I do believe him to be) don't just decide to put on 10lbs and have it happen in a week. (Again, unless it's mostly water)

Very few think he will go back to 145

Exactly. Not even on Testosterone, D-bol AND deca all at massive doses WHILE eating horsemeat steak upon horsemeat steak.

If he gained anything this week it's just fat, water and about an ounce and a half of lean muscle.
Huh? I just did 12 weeks of cyp 250, 2cc's a week. A very mild dose. I gained 32lbs (granted cyp aromitization is pretty bad so you retain a lot of water) and am 3 months out from my last pin and net gains were 14 lbs. I'm lean as hell, too.

I'm planning on being back to 240 this time next year and lean. Currently at 210 first thing when I wake up. Shit I went from 230 to 265 on freaking orals only a few years back.

Not to criticize your knowledge or anything, just sayin' that if you're juicing and only gain 20lbs in a year (unless you're already deisel as fuck) isn't very good and you need to eat more.

35lbs. Is his head alone. Bobble head type shit.

Steroids don't help you recover. HGH does.
Some newer studies are finding that HGH by itself is not as effective in aiding recovery as generally believed. Most of the information out there about HGH for sports/athletic use is anecdotal bro science. HGH is commonly run in many stacks, so it's effectiveness is exaggerated. HGH by itself isn't very good for aiding recovery. Stack it with some test and you've something.

Some newer studies are finding that HGH by itself is not as effective in aiding recovery as generally believed. Most of the information out there about HGH for sports/athletic use is anecdotal bro science. HGH is commonly run in many stacks, so it's effectiveness is exaggerated. HGH by itself isn't very good for aiding recovery. Stack it with some test and you've something.
Placebo effect possibly?

185? unlikely

180.. I dunno, seems plausible.

I say this as a McGregor fan but anyone that gains 10lbs of lean mass in just ~2 months should be cut from the roster on general principle alone.

Lol Bullshit. 5'9 with a lean build like him. Theres no way hes 185 lbs jut looking at him right now.

He was weighed while holding the FW, LW and WW belts.

Huh? I just did 12 weeks of cyp 250, 2cc's a week. A very mild dose. I gained 32lbs (granted cyp aromitization is pretty bad so you retain a lot of water) and am 3 months out from my last pin and net gains were 14 lbs. I'm lean as hell, too.

I'm planning on being back to 240 this time next year and lean. Currently at 210 first thing when I wake up. Shit I went from 230 to 265 on freaking orals only a few years back.

Not to criticize your knowledge or anything, just sayin' that if you're juicing and only gain 20lbs in a year (unless you're already deisel as fuck) isn't very good and you need to eat more.
That's a great cycle bro. 500 mg a week and u kept 14, that's solid as hell, over just 12 weeks. Still 20 lbs muscle, nit just weight similar bf level is a ton, especially if u nit training npc style... I
I played college football and the stuff was everywhere. I never really thought about steroids as a recovery tool. To put in simpler terms I looked at steroids as offensive (trying to get bigger, faster, stronger, quicker, more explosive) and HGH as defensive (recovery from an injury quicker). You're probably right though.

BTW I enjoy you posts as well.

I agree to an extent, but it's still protein synths us and muscle repair... Which is recovery... but based on my iwn experience, never done Hgh by itself as it really is not anabolic by itself, I agree for the most part.

Placebo effect possibly?
Not completely, but it is hard to gauge the effectiveness of a single compound in a big stack. HGH has been a part of stacks forever and you'll almost never see it run by itself unless you have a medical need and are advised to take it by a doctor. Like most things in the fitness world, one bro says to another bro how awesome HGH is, bro #2 starts using it in his stack, and you know how the rest of that story goes. The actual science says that on its own, HGH isn't an effective way to gain a lot of muscle mass.

Back