Conor vs Tony/Khabib winner is happening...but does Conor fight WW again before??

1. Khabib said he’s not fighting Conor again unless he earns it. Beating a decrepit 4-6 Cowboy on a losing streak is showing no effort of a rematch by Mcgregor.

2. Conor himself said he didn’t want. He had a HUGE platform to call out Khabib in the post fight interview, and himself said he needed another fight to get right.

Conor does not need Khabib.. He is the biggest star ever in MMA. He can make 10 plus mil a fight with Jorge and Justin or whoever. But he wants the fight with Khabib competitively..

He'll probably fight Gaethje first. He doesn't seem confident during the post-fight when he was talking about Khabib/Tony.

I think Conor waits to see the outcome of the LW title fight.

If Tony wins, I think he'll defend against Conor.

If Khabib wins, I'm not sure what'll happen. Maybe Conor will fight at WW again.

I’ll tell you the spoilers Connor’s next fight is going to be justin gayg he’s going to knock him out within the first round, After that Tony is going to submit Khabib via triangle after bloodying him up in the guard with his razor sharp elbows. He will then make a post fight speech saying where are you at McNuggets. They will then be set to fight meanwhile masvidal and carlo will be set to fight for the WW championship on the same card Jorge will possibly win with a huge upset and he’ll callout conor, conor will knock tony out and become the LW champion once again, after that the fight with Jorge and Conor will be set for a super fight at welterweight for the WW strap and the bmf title after that he’ll become the ww champion and the bmf champion he will then fight Nate in The trilogy fight for the bmf and ww strap after that he’ll have some casual fan fights with Floyd and pacquioa

I’ll tell you the spoilers Connor’s next fight is going to be justin gayg he’s going to knock him out within the first round, After that Tony is going to submit Khabib via triangle after bloodying him up in the guard with his razor sharp elbows. He will then make a post fight speech saying where are you at McNuggets. They will then be set to fight meanwhile masvidal and carlo will be set to fight for the WW championship on the same card Jorge will possibly win with a huge upset and he’ll callout conor, conor will knock tony out and become the LW champion once again, after that the fight with Jorge and Conor will be set for a super fight at welterweight for the WW strap and the bmf title after that he’ll become the ww champion and the bmf champion he will then fight Nate in The trilogy fight for the bmf and ww strap after that he’ll have some casual fan fights with Floyd and pacquioa
Auto correct made me say Connor

If Tony or Khabib refuses to fight Conor then they’d be looked at in the entire MMA world as scared. And they’d be DUMB because of the amount of money they’d be throwing away.

Only a complete fucking moron would think a guy who smashed Conor out with ease is scared

Conor does not need Khabib.. He is the biggest star ever in MMA. He can make 10 plus mil a fight with Jorge and Justin or whoever. But he wants the fight with Khabib competitively..

Beating Khbaib is the biggest thing Conor can do for his marketability. Right now Khabib is still the guy that humiliated Conor ans spit on him. A win over Khabib would be massive for Conor because right now even casuals see Conor as Khabibs bitch

Beating Khbaib is the biggest thing Conor can do for his marketability. Right now Khabib is still the guy that humiliated Conor ans spit on him. A win over Khabib would be massive for Conor because right now even casuals see Conor as Khabibs bitch

His marketability? I just told you he is the biggest star in the history of the sport. So no clue what the fuck you are talking about? Conor can fight anybody, and that turns into a massive promotion. Khabib can lose to Tony, leave the sport tomorrow. Few would miss him.

Back