Conor vs Tony/Khabib winner is happening...but does Conor fight WW again before??

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor gets the winner of Khabib/Tony, that’s a fact. Conor wants the belt back plain and simple.

The question is how does Dana feel if Conor wants to fight again at WW before he gets the winner of Khabib/Tony? Conor is back to being the shot caller. If Conor wants Maz, Diaz, or Usman then that’s what Conor gets.

If I was in control of things, I’d go ahead and quickly add Conor vs Masvidal onto the same card as Tony vs Khabib in April...that card would be absolutely ridiculous and would probably break every event record held.

1. Khabib said he’s not fighting Conor again unless he earns it. Beating a decrepit 4-6 Cowboy on a losing streak is showing no effort of a rematch by Mcgregor.

2. Conor himself said he didn’t want. He had a HUGE platform to call out Khabib in the post fight interview, and himself said he needed another fight to get right.

Best thing is, if Khabib or Tony can't fight in April, Conor can step in as a replacement.
So we are almost guaranteed a great fight.

1. Khabib said he’s not fighting Conor again unless he earns it. Beating a decrepit 4-6 Cowboy on a losing streak is showing no effort of a rematch by Mcgregor.

2. Conor himself said he didn’t want. He had a HUGE platform to call out Khabib in the post fight interview, and himself said he needed another fight to get right.

Who cares what Khabib says lol. Conor is back. He’s the cash cow. He’s the shot caller. Conor get what he wants. We may not like this but it’s the truth.

Conor gets the winner of Khabib/Tony, that’s a fact. Conor wants the belt back plain and simple.

The question is how does Dana feel if Conor wants to fight again at WW before he gets the winner of Khabib/Tony? Conor is back to being the shot caller. If Conor wants Maz, Diaz, or Usman then that’s what Conor gets.

If I was in control of things, I’d go ahead and quickly add Conor vs Masvidal onto the same card as Tony vs Khabib in April...that card would be absolutely ridiculous and would probably break every event record held.

That's not a fact. The winner of the Khabib/Tony fight have to agree to it. Conor has a grand total of 1 win at LW....

Who cares what Khabib says lol. Conor is back. He’s the cash cow. He’s the shot caller. Conor get what he wants. We may not like this but it’s the truth.

Conrat didn't get the immediate Khabib rematch he has been terrorising Dana for as per Dana's own words. Conrat didn't get the December return date he wanted. Conrat didn't get Frankie Edgar as his return fight as he wanted.

They couldn't even force to Demetrious to fight TJ, you think they'll be able to strongarm Khabib?

This is sheer delusion.

Just praying we get a Conor vs Masvidal fight before that happens...

<PlusJuan>

That's not a fact. The winner of the Khabib/Tony fight have to agree to it. Conor has a grand total of 1 win at LW....

Conor Fookin McGregor is calling the shots now. It’s just the way it is.

You conveniently OMIT the fact that he holds ZERO leverage on Khabib.

While everyone else is thirsty for an easy payday against Connie, Khabib already milked that Cash Cow for EVERYTHING he’s worth lol.

1052617798.jpg.jpg

If Tony or Khabib refuses to fight Conor then they’d be looked at in the entire MMA world as scared. And they’d be DUMB because of the amount of money they’d be throwing away.

Conrat didn't get the immediate Khabib rematch he has been terrorising Dana for as per Dana's own words. Conrat didn't get the December return date he wanted. Conrat didn't get Frankie Edgar as his return fight as he wanted.
I think the smart thing for KcGregor would be to get more ring time to prepare for Khabib 49 seconds isn’t enough m. I actually believe Usman is an easier fight I think Khabib would fucking fold Usmans clothes with him still in them, he’s a stud and he’ll prove that against Ferguson

You're in fire today. Fuck all the rematch talk. If he wants teh belt fight gaethje in April, fight FKL Oliveira winner, and hooker Felder winner, actually earn the title shot. The reason why some never become champ is because they lose to a contender along the way. It's drastically easier to do if you don't have to earn it. Fuck the pink goof

If Tony or Khabib refuses to fight Conor then they’d be looked at in the entire MMA world as scared. And they’d be DUMB because of the amount of money they’d be throwing away.
Didn't you year how cerrone said he didn't get a pay bump for the fight? Also why don't you consider conor scared for not fighting gaethje, and refusing to defend his belt against khabib and or Tony when he was champ? Come on guy, he just has to earn it. He's entitled. He lost fair and square, why are you so reluctant to see him fight other people. The more conor fights the merrier right? Plus if he beats gaethje or hooker or Lee etc you have the right to rub it in our faces. Come on man you know you want that gaethje fight. <{jackyeah}>

Do you really think a Khabib rematch would go any different? Most likely not.

I’d totally watch a Conor/Gaethje fight.

What I want to see instead is Conor vs Maz on the same card with Tony/Khabib.

Back