Conor vs. RDA makes so much sense

i can’t say I saw anything that shows Poirier won’t flatten him again. Maybe even worse this time.
He most likely will. The changes Conor needs to make isn't going to be easy. He has to change his whole game. It's not a quick fix. Even the calf kick hole in his game isn't a quick fix because he has to change his whole stance style and get the muscle memory and the timing for leg/calf kicks. He'll be able to do it slowly and in training, but without the muscle memory to do it when he's tired and not thinking about it, he'll revert back to his old front foot heavy wide stance by instinct.

I think they can sell any number of Conor rematches, Dustin, Nate, Khabib.
Outside of that, fights versus Nick Diaz and possibly Tony at a stretch.
But Chandler, Oliveira, Gaethje, RDA are nowhere to be seen on UFC’s radar.
They can but a loss to any of that puts him way back and completely derails him. A win vs any of that and he still needs a win vs Dustin again. So pretty much would still be at the same level he is at right now with just an extra fight/win. He's trying to get back to where he was before the loss, and right now that can only be achieved by fighting and winning vs Dustin. But a win vs Dustin in the trilogy fight is not going to be an easy task. Conor needs to change his whole fighting style/pacing/strategy.

Only makes sense to Conor if RDA stands for:
Really
Diego
sAnchez
{<Mcgoat}<MikeP1>

Makes sense but wouldn't sell. Give porier the payday and the trilogy. I don't consider Connor a real contender anymore

Back