Conor vs Nate size difference

Nah, he lost that fight due to poor conditioning. He gassed out like plenty of other fighters do.
Keep telling yourself that. He gassed in round 1, it was obvious why. Did Mendes have less cardio from the short camp? Yep. Did he gas from the kicks? Yep. Would those kicks have gassed full camp Mendes? Yep. He could barely go 1 round.

Keep telling yourself that. He gassed in round 1, it was obvious why. Did Mendes have less cardio from the short camp? Yep. Did he gas from the kicks? Yep. Would those kicks have gassed full camp Mendes? Yep. He could barely go 1 round.
The kicks weren't really significant. Being a late replacement with a wrestling heavy gameplan was much more substantial in him gassing out.

people are so mesmerized by Conor vs Aldo that they forget how easy Conor is to get hit. Nate is going to treat Conor's head like a speed bag. The fight is probably a mismatch, especially at 170.

If it's a repeat of that fight, all Conor has to do is not get sucked into a brawl and keep leg kicking and he'll win comfortably, like Johnson was doing in Round 1 and part of Round 3

i think diaz might have started to check them leg kicks in round 2, which caused johnson to use it sparingly....

but of course, mc gregor and johnson are 2 different fighters...

Not even what I consider a fan. Also picked Mendes, Aldo, and RDA to beat him.

Try harder.
I always see you defending McGregor and all. It's cool dude. I can understand why you'd support the guy considering his skills. Doesn't mean his fanbase isn't composed of idiots.

If it's a repeat of that fight, all Conor has to do is not get sucked into a brawl and keep leg kicking and he'll win comfortably, like Johnson was doing in Round 1 and part of Round 3
i don't think he has the power leg kicks to hurt diaz' leg like rda did
it needs to be body kicks
but diaz is a strong counter puncher and can lit you up

I always see you defending McGregor and all. It's cool dude. I can understand why you'd support the guy considering his skills. Doesn't mean his fanbase isn't composed of idiots.
Yeah from haters saying stupid crap. I will defend anyone from that, even fighters I really don't like.

Its a 170 pound fight. What weight will each guy come in at? Im guessing Conor at about 170 without cutting, and Nate about 180.

12803991_223173118032025_140739703_n.jpg

There is no way Nate wins this, size advantage or not. His striking is too predictable for Connor.

Nah the fight where Diaz tooled Johnson for the last 12.5 minutes, basically and was pointing/laughing at him is the fight I remember.

But Nate got hit a lot of left straights from Johnson. He can't do that with Conor.

Back