Conor vs Nate size difference

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First time Conor is going to be the smaller man. Nate is way taller also.

Repeat performance of Nate vs Johnson?

If it's a repeat of that fight, all Conor has to do is not get sucked into a brawl and keep leg kicking and he'll win comfortably, like Johnson was doing in Round 1 and part of Round 3

I was surprised to find out he only has a 2" reach advantage on paper.

If it's a repeat of that fight, all Conor has to do is not get sucked into a brawl and keep leg kicking and he'll win comfortably, like Johnson was doing in Round 1 and part of Round 3

Nate was checking his leg kicks, but don't the facts get in the way of your argument.

this is such a mismatch... Nate doesnt move at all he`s like a zombie in there. A match made in heaven for mcg.

Nate is gonna lazily walk around the ring and throw a 1-2 combo after steak ww McGregor has already been in and out with a hard left.

It's gonna look like Holloway vs McGregor

Nah the fight where Diaz tooled Johnson for the last 12.5 minutes, basically and was pointing/laughing at him is the fight I remember.
Yeah, the fight where Johnson was winning and decided to lose. You just agreed. Notice you said "last 12.5 minutes". That's what I said. He was winning and then decided oh hey let's stop everything and just give Diaz the win.

Mendes did decide to quit, but he was not winning that fight, and unlike Johnson nothing Mendes did would have ended in a W.
He was winning the fight. And with improved cardio would've kept putting McGregor on his back where McGregor had almost no answer.

Yeah, the fight where Johnson was winning and decided to lose. You just agreed. Notice you said "last 12.5 minutes". That's what I said. He was winning and then decided oh hey let's stop everything and just give Diaz the win.
Lmao. So if you win the first round and not the later ones,it means you gave up,no other reason for it? Fuck off man,give some credit where is due .

Mendes did decide to quit, but he was not winning that fight, and unlike Johnson nothing Mendes did would have ended in a W.

The delusion on this one...

No it was because Nate made the proper adjustments by figuring out his timing and starting to check kicks.

He was winning the fight. And with improved cardio would've kept putting McGregor on his back where McGregor had almost no answer.
There's no cardio in the world that absorbs those kicks and keeps going. Chad with a better gameplan next time around will be better. 6 week Mendes was losing that fight because those kicks destroyed him.

Lmao. So if you win the first round and not the later ones,it means the fighter gave up? Fuck off man,give some credit where is due .
When you win the first round and then stop doing EVERYTHING that is working and instead change strategies to one that favors your opponent and then keep doing it in the 3rd is giving them the win, yes, why would you claim otherwise?

There's no cardio in the world that absorbs those kicks and keeps going. Chad with a better gameplan next time around will be better. 6 week Mendes was losing that fight because those kicks destroyed him.
Nah, he lost that fight due to poor conditioning. He gassed out like plenty of other fighters do.

No it was because Nate made the proper adjustments by figuring out his timing and starting to check kicks.
You think that was the only thing he changed? He changed everything, and did not even try to set up the kicks. Nate got into his head and he fought how Nate wanted him to fight.

Back