Conor vs mendes on youtube

A extremely hesitant siver, who was not a legit top 10 fighter, was able to catch Connor with similar overhand rights. Did he have an amputated leg then too? Like it or not he has holes in his defense and relies too heavily on his chin and reach advantage.

So he and every great fighter are supposed to go thru every fight without allowing their opponent to land a single punch? Got it.

Actually the order of excuses go something like this.

Brimage: Bum
Holloway: Not as good as he is now, Max wins the rematch
Brandao: Bum
Poirier: Not as good as he is now, Dustin wins a rematch
Siver: Bum
Mendes: Full camp Mendes beats McGregor
Aldo: Lucky punch

Now every fight from here on:

Nate: Only showed up for the money
Alvarez: Only showed up for the money
GSP: Abducted by aliens and cloned 3 days before the fight

etc.

Actually the order of excuses go something like this.

Brimage: Bum
Holloway: Not as good as he is now, Max wins the rematch
Brandao: Bum
Poirier: Not as good as he is now, Dustin wins a rematch
Siver: Bum
Mendes: Full camp Mendes beats McGregor
Aldo: Lucky punch
My personal is

Brimage: bum

Holloway: much better now I'd like to see who would win rematch. Not convinced max wins but the cub fight in particular was promising.

Brandoa: bum with no heart

Poirer: terrible striker don't know why anyone thinks otherwise. Oh koing someone means you have great striking

Siver: hadn't been anywhere near the top, was coming off a loss, hilariously went up in rankings for the Connor fight

Chad: short notice, was much less mobile then normal since he was out of shape. Landed lots if clean shots. Favor him in rematch.

Aldo: I don't call fights flukes but it was a very unlikely outcome which I don't think Connor could ever reproduce. It had more to do with aldo being uncharacteristically careless. Even though I think k aldo is more skilled in striking and grappling I'd fa ore Connor slightly in the rematch due the power and reach advantage and the fact will probably stand even though grappling would be smarter

But of course I don't actually think any of these guys are "bums". They just don't belong in the discussion of the elite and are nowhere near the top of the division.

This is the bummer with Aldo eliminating Edgar in the contender race.

With Mendes gone, there are no other wrestlers who are going to be close to the belt.

Styles make fights, and Edgar on paper appears as as tough style match up for Conor. A pressure wrestler with great chain wrestling, heavy top control, and an unrelenting pace.

Conor has NEVER shown the counter wrestling capabilities of Aldo, which is what ultimately did Edgar in during the second fight.

Now Edgar's out of the picture for the near future, even talking about going to 135. As long as Aldo is around, Edgar isn't getting near the belt. Especially if Aldo wins a rematch with Conor.

This is what happens when you deny interesting contenders their shot. The opportunity gets missed. But for business, it sort of worked out. Sort of.

My personal is

Brimage: bum

Holloway: much better now I'd like to see who would win rematch. Not convinced max wins but the cub fight in particular was promising.

Brandoa: bum with no heart

Poirer: terrible striker don't know why anyone thinks otherwise. Oh koing someone means you have great striking

Siver: hadn't been anywhere near the top, was coming off a loss, hilariously went up in rankings for the Connor fight

Chad: short notice, was much less mobile then normal since he was out of shape. Landed lots if clean shots. Favor him in rematch.

Aldo: I don't call fights flukes but it was a very unlikely outcome which I don't think Connor could ever reproduce. It had more to do with aldo being uncharacteristically careless. Even though I think k aldo is more skilled in striking and grappling I'd fa ore Connor slightly in the rematch due the power and reach advantage and the fact will probably stand even though grappling would be smarter

But of course I don't actually think any of these guys are "bums". They just don't belong in the discussion of the elite and are nowhere near the top of the division.
Chad Mendes will forever be known as the guy who was reduced to fingering McGregor's cuts and eyes because he was getting tooled by McGregor in the stand up. Sure he landed a couple punchess, but Conor wasn't even fazed a tiny bit.

Conor wins a rematch, but maybe the fight goes a couple seconds longer. Maybe.

Chad Mendes will forever be known as the guy who was reduced to fingering McGregor's cuts and eyes because he was getting tooled by McGregor in the stand up. Sure he landed a couple punchess, but Conor wasn't even fazed a tiny bit.

Conor wins a rematch, but maybe the fight goes a couple seconds longer. Maybe.
It was more then a couple punches. It was almost without fail, imagine if he was in shape.

I whole heartedly believe that a full camp Chad beats Conor.

Wait what?

When he loses or has a less than dominate performance he throws excuses out there, inefficient with his energy, bigger fighter despite saying it wasn't an issue before the fight, prepared for a different fighter in such a short time despite saying he doesn't train for a specific type of opponent, 80% acl tear

It's was like three or four at most. Anyways, not sure how having supposedly better cardio would improve his punching power/output.
It was not three or four at most lol. Maybe three or fpur in the first minute. And how would having better cardio increase his output??? You cant be serious.

Wasnt conor injured in that fight?

Also Chad didnt lose because he was out of shape, he lost because conor is better. Diaz was also not in great shape and he went out their and took conors best shots and beat him. Chad couldnt do the same because hes too small and hes not going to be able to take conors shots whether he comes in with a full camp or on 2 weeks notice.

Chad won the first round because he layed on McGregor some. Also, how was Conor gassed?

Conor was gassed in rd 2 vs Nate, this is 1 of the excuses Conor & his fans say for his loss to Nate. That Nate only got lucky because Conor was "inefficient with his energy" & that gassing was the reason Conor lost. Using that same logic, we could argue Mendes lost because he gassed, & we could discredit Conor's win.

Chad had 10 days notice, Conor had a full camp vs Nate & proceeds to gas. It actually looks worse for Conor & his fans to say he was winning until he gassed. Having a full camp you shouldn't use lack of cardio as an excuse

It was not three or four at most lol. Maybe three or fpur in the first minute. And how would having better cardio increase his output??? You cant be serious.
The roider was gun shy from the start, and got concerned way to easily. No cardio would be able to help Mendes bridge the gap between him and Conor on the feet. People seriously underestimate Conor's octagon control and powerful left hand and over rate the body kicks and torn acl.

Back