Conor vs mendes on youtube

I've competed in point fighting before, but that's not the point. Mendes is a bum who can't even fight for a minute without gassing, that's fucking ridiculous no matter what way you slice it. Even in the short span of two weeks, you're telling me he didn't spar with Faber/Dillashaw/Garbandt for at least a couple minutes? The easiest explanation is that Chad has a flimsy gas tank and Conor kicked the shit out of him.
Ok so at first you were saying chad didn't gas and that's a ridiculous claim, now he did gas and it's ridiculous he wasn't in better shape?

It's irrelevant since Mendes cheated his way out of competition but he definitely wins a rematch. A lot of flaws were exposed in Conor's game that night and only a fool would pretend otherwise.

I've competed in point fighting before, but that's not the point. Mendes is a bum who can't even fight for a minute without gassing, that's fucking ridiculous no matter what way you slice it. Even in the short span of two weeks, you're telling me he didn't spar with Faber/Dillashaw/Garbandt for at least a couple minutes? The easiest explanation is that Chad has a flimsy gas tank and Conor kicked the shit out of him.
You should watch mendes vs aldo 2. Chad gassed pretty hard against Conor but he doesn't historically have a bad gas tank.

I also don't totally buy the 80% torn ACL crap. A guy worried about a torn knee isn't coming out throwing spin kicks with both legs. He moved the same as always. I challenge you to find a fight where he is using his "movement " past 60 seconds

Yeah in Full Eye Contact BiJitsu maybe. But not anything legit.
I've been training in Karate and have competed once so far, I'm also looking into some Judo classes near me. Unfortunately where I live there is a scare amount of martial arts schools nearbye.

Conor is like Pettis. Any wrestler or serious bjj fighter is a terrible match up for him.

That's why Aldo is an easier matchup for him than I'd say Edgar, Mendes, even Lamas.

I'd really like to see him defend his title more against grapplers instead of Aldo, Holloway, etc. (even though they have earned the right lol).

Conor fans wanna discredit Nate's win by saying Conor gassed, facing taller/longer/bigger fighter (2" reach difference), yet by that logic, Mendes fans could say Conor only won because Mendes gassed, also short notice vs fighter with 8" reach difference lol.

Conor had a full camp vs Nate, Mendes only had 10 days notice. If we use Conor fan logic, Mendes has even more excuses than Conor has for the Diaz fight. You can't have it both ways

I also don't totally buy the 80% torn ACL crap. A guy worried about a torn knee isn't coming out throwing spin kicks with both legs. He moved the same as always. I challenge you to find a fight where he is using his "movement " past 60 seconds

lol 80% torn ACL. We'll believe it when we see it from the doctor. Pretty efficient use of 20% ACL though.

I've been training in Karate and have competed once so far, I'm also looking into some Judo classes near me. Unfortunately where I live there is a scare amount of martial arts schools nearbye.
I'm sure you get greased up and go in there and get your ass handed to you in the daily.

Chad won the 1st rd, so no, I don't think he was completely gassed after 1 minute. Conor had a full camp & still gassed in the 2nd rd. Chad had 10 days notice & spent much of the time trying to cut weight

We get it ts, Chad wins in rematch, max is now a better fighter and wins rematch, also was a lucky punch wins rematch. Poirier at 155 destroys Conor etc .

These threads are incredibly tiresome.

He tore his his knee weeks before the fight. But it's a known fact Conor has weak knees. This is like the second or third time he's injured his ACL.

Chad won the 1st rd, so no, I don't think he was completely gassed after 1 minute. Conor had a full camp & still gassed in the 2nd rd. Chad had 10 days notice & spent much of the time trying to cut weight
Chad won the first round because he layed on McGregor some. Also, how was Conor gassed?

We get it ts, Chad wins in rematch, max is now a better fighter and wins rematch, also was a lucky punch wins rematch. Poirier at 155 destroys Conor etc .

These threads are incredibly tiresome.
Actually the order of excuses go something like this.

Brimage: Bum
Holloway: Not as good as he is now, Max wins the rematch
Brandao: Bum
Poirier: Not as good as he is now, Dustin wins a rematch
Siver: Bum
Mendes: Full camp Mendes beats McGregor
Aldo: Lucky punch

I still can't believe Aldo lost to this one dimensional and cardio-less hype job. Smh

Back