Conor vs. Justin has to happen

Conor vs. Justin will sell. No doubt. If Conor loses, he don't deserve the shot and Justin does. Don't be Floyd'ing up the UFC.
Sure Conor Justin sells but does it come close to Conor Khabib 2 in ppv buys? I’d say no and it looks like the UFC concurs with that thinking. Massive risk comparatively little reward yeah Justin Conor likely isn’t happening any time soon if ever. Not saying I agree with it but as Max says it is what it is.

Inb4 Conor puts on a counter strike clinic and all the haters start saying Justin was always hittable, had his chin cracked, never was that good because two of Conor’s sloppy seconds finished him.

Post fight Conor vs Alvarez flashbacks incoming

Justin is hittable, and a favorable match up for Conor. Conor would certainly be a betting favorite. That doesn’t mean the fight shouldn’t take place. It’s the right fight to make. Unfortunately the UFC is scared to make it. Apparently daddy Dana doesn’t have the same faith in Conor that your pabs do.

Last edited:
I feel that this isnt so much of a fight that HAS to happen....I think Conor beats him and makes it look pretty easy, I wouldnt complain if the fight gets made but I dont think its some glorious match up

Back