Conor vs Gaethje is perfect right now.

Doubt gaethje ever gets a shot at Conor due to the rape tweets he was making. He trash talked himself out of the fight

Snce him and Gaethje don't have any bad blood, and Conor would probably be respectful.

It's a win/win/win.
Don't know about that. Gaychee has been pretty disrespectfull, bring up Connors personal and legal issues(may have been Ali TBf) .

Don't know about that. Gaychee has been pretty disrespectfull, bring up Connors personal and legal issues(may have been Ali TBf) .
Conor didn't respond though, and has stated that he thought Ali did that. Gaethje has never actually said anything in interviews all that bad.

Or did I miss something?

Gaethje is insanely easy to hit, doesn't have that good of a chin, and happens to be highly regarded at the moment. Conor will finish him inside a round, and it'll set up a super fight with the winner of Masvidal vs Usman, or Khabib vs Tony (which could certainly be Tony, despite everyone writing him off).

It would also justify the title shot at 155, so people stop crying over Conor getting a title shot, despite selling more ppv's than any other 10 fighters combined. It'd also probably build on his nice guy persona, since him and Gaethje don't have any bad blood, and Conor would probably be respectful.

It's a win/win/win.
Him and gayg do have bad blood well gayg has bad blood with conor that is

he will more likely fight dustin before gaethje
Naa gaethje is the easier fight and he already beat Dustin there’s no stock in it if he kos Justin it will have more value plus I get to see that douchebag get his face punched in (I hate Justin yes I’m a Justin hater I’m one of the few out there lol)

If I was connor I'd take the gaejthe fight. its winnable.. mas would actually destroy him and it won't be a sub. itell be a viscous ko or connor quitting to strikes
Conor is the better striker than both masvidal and gaethje, just because he ko’d dad bod askren who was predictable as hell with the takedown doesn’t mean he’s gonna ko conor. Conor will knock them both out especially gaethje, I do however think masvidal will be the tougher fight, but I think conor gets it done

Conor just came out of a 40 second fight where he took 0 damage with all his blah, blah, about he wants to keep busy and fight multiple times this 2020 new attitude yet not one word about jumping right back in? With JG & DP available for cage work even Masvidal if you still want to keep your WW muscle and challenge Jorge for his toy BMF belt since Conor loves shoulder jewelry so much, yet not one word about a quick turnaround..?

lol, he’s meeting up with Dana and Lorenzo on Tuesday and they will pick their next fight.

Yea, i wanna see the faces of people that keep on saying he ducked Gaethje after McGregor KO's that man

lol, he’s meeting up with Dana and Lorenzo on Tuesday and they will pick their next fight.

tenor.gif

I'd sure like to see it..

Gaethje is insanely easy to hit, doesn't have that good of a chin, and happens to be highly regarded at the moment. Conor will finish him inside a round, and it'll set up a super fight with the winner of Masvidal vs Usman, or Khabib vs Tony (which could certainly be Tony, despite everyone writing him off).

It would also justify the title shot at 155, so people stop crying over Conor getting a title shot, despite selling more ppv's than any other 10 fighters combined. It'd also probably build on his nice guy persona, since him and Gaethje don't have any bad blood, and Conor would probably be respectful.

It's a win/win/win.
As a long time fan of the sport I agree 100% and would love to see how this would play out.

As a person who understands the sport has a huge casual fanbase that needs to identify both fighters, I think that Gaethje ain't getting a shot anytime soon :(

Back