Conor vs Gaethje is perfect right now.

Real_Magi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gaethje is insanely easy to hit, doesn't have that good of a chin, and happens to be highly regarded at the moment. Conor will finish him inside a round, and it'll set up a super fight with the winner of Masvidal vs Usman, or Khabib vs Tony (which could certainly be Tony, despite everyone writing him off).

It would also justify the title shot at 155, so people stop crying over Conor getting a title shot, despite selling more ppv's than any other 10 fighters combined. It'd also probably build on his nice guy persona, since him and Gaethje don't have any bad blood, and Conor would probably be respectful.

It's a win/win/win.

I'm down to watch it.

Im down to watch any fight as long as there are tons of blood.

ActiveWideeyedAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

vintage-nostalgia-the-shining-IwYXRW8IXRftS

Last edited:
I'm okay with it. But I want to see conor fight a wrestler if he ever wants to fight Khabib again. Kevin Lee? Think of the trash talk between Conor and Kevin Lee. Hype

he will more likely fight dustin before gaethje

nah man I like Gaethje I don’t wanna see him brutally KOd again, he should fight another weak contender and wait for a title shot or maybe a Porier rematch

If Conor is smart, it's the fight he should take and I said it before knowing hed beat the winding down gatekeeper in cerrone .Easy money agsinst the popular but wreckless gaejthe.......and I hope it doesn't go down cause I'm not a fan of Conor and I see him knocking justin silly.

Either that or step up to plate and do khabib 2( which he really doesnt deserve but " deserve " and " UFC " have become oxymoronic ( for the lack of a better term/word).

If Conor is smart, it's the fight he should take and I said it before knowing hed beat the winding down gatekeeper in cerrone .Easy money agsinst the popular but wreckless gaejthe.......and I hope it doesn't go down cause I'm not a fan of Conor and I see him knocking justin silly.

Either that or step up to plate and do khabib 2( which he really doesnt deserve but " deserve " and " UFC " have become oxymoronic ( for the lack of a better term/word).
Props for seeing facts despite not liking the guy.

McGregor literally ran through Cerrone with ease . Justin doesn't have a chance.

I really think Conor destroys Justin.. Pin point striking with all that power. Justin does not have a great jaw.. Eddie and Dustin both took him out..

Conor/Mas.. That is the fight..

I agree TS, Gaethje is yet abother stepping stone for Conor to set up the money fights like Masvidal and Khabib II or Tony.

I'm okay with it. But I want to see conor fight a wrestler if he ever wants to fight Khabib again. Kevin Lee? Think of the trash talk between Conor and Kevin Lee. Hype

I think it is obvious that to sign to fight Conor now you’re not allowed to trash talk. I would bet it was it Cowboys contract that he wasn’t allowed to say certain things about Conor.

Gaethje wakes up in a hospital with tubes coming out of him should he accept to fight Conor.

CGhU.gif

Imagine caring about the trash talk more..then the fighting

Conor just came out of a 40 second fight where he took 0 damage with all his blah, blah, about he wants to keep busy and fight multiple times this 2020 new attitude yet not one word about jumping right back in? With JG & DP available for cage work even Masvidal if you still want to keep your WW muscle and challenge Jorge for his toy BMF belt since Conor loves shoulder jewelry so much, yet not one word about a quick turnaround..?

Gaethje is insanely easy to hit, doesn't have that good of a chin, and happens to be highly regarded at the moment. Conor will finish him inside a round, and it'll set up a super fight with the winner of Masvidal vs Usman, or Khabib vs Tony (which could certainly be Tony, despite everyone writing him off).

It would also justify the title shot at 155, so people stop crying over Conor getting a title shot, despite selling more ppv's than any other 10 fighters combined. It'd also probably build on his nice guy persona, since him and Gaethje don't have any bad blood, and Conor would probably be respectful.

It's a win/win/win.
Not an immediate title shot. Gaethje and another win or two and it's all good. Your Boi has to earn it back. Ppvs sales are irrelevant but I agree with the rest of your argument in that gaethje is the guy... And he has no opponent. They're both fresh. It'll be extremely violent.

If I was connor I'd take the gaejthe fight. its winnable.. mas would actually destroy him and it won't be a sub. itell be a viscous ko or connor quitting to strikes

Gaethje brings nothing to the table. Conor would beat him but Gaethje is the type to injure you regardless of the outcome. It's bad for business.

Back