Conor vs Floyd is already the highest gate

ZuffaExecutive

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As confirmed by floyd himself its already exceeding the $72m set by him and paq.

Floyd should thank Conor for those red panty nights to come .

Floyd should thank Conor for all of this. You think he'd make this much fighting bums like Berto and Gurerro?

Conor's done it again. Highest gate boxing history too.

Gosh, this fight is such a flop!!

I hope all the people that were claiming it's gonna be a commercial failure feel like the dumbasss that they are.

But I was told there was no interest in this fight and there were millions of unsold tickets?

Conor owns every record in the books (boxing and MMA books)

As confirmed by floyd himself its already exceeding the $72m set by him and paq.

A testament to Floyd's greatness, only Floyd can bring an 0-0 boxer and break records fact!!!!

McGregor being a huge UFC star helps make this a major event, but I think this is ultimately testament to Floyd's starpower. Floyd always needs a notable dance partner, but when he has one, it's an event. Floyd could have done these numbers with Canelo or GGG. but they are both bigger risks.

McGregor being a huge UFC star helps make this a major event, but I think this is ultimately testament to Floyd's starpower. Floyd always needs a notable dance partner, but when he has one, it's an event. Floyd could have done these numbers with Canelo or GGG. but they are both bigger risks.

Nah,GGG can barely draw 125k and no one really cares about him or his fights.And while canelo is a good draw,him vs floyd 1 did 20m at the gate.And people know canelo is to flat footed.

Conor has people believing

Nah,GGG can barely draw 125k and no one really cares about him or his fights.And while canelo is a good draw,him vs floyd 1 did 20m at the gate.And people know canelo is to flat footed.

Conor has people believing

Nobody outside of Mexico and hardcore boxing fans knew who Canelo was when he first fought Floyd. Now he's a much bigger star. And it'd be sold on him being much more dangerous vs an over-the-hill Floyd.

GGG isn't a big PPV draw, but he can be hyped as a potential "Mayweather-Killer". People pay to see Mayweather lose, and if GGG is correctly marketed as a guy that's too strong and dangerous for Mayweather, then it's a huge, huge fight. The media would turn it into a superfight and hype GGG like he was Mike Tyson, and the public would buy it.

Today, both Canelo and GGG would do massive numbers if matched against Floyd, as both would be hyped as the ones capable of handing Floyd his first L.

But I was told there was no interest in this fight and there were millions of unsold tickets?

Yeah, by pessimistic bitches... they're all over Sherdog.

Back