• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor vs Ferguson for the title?

It wouldn't be for no reason though would it? Former champion fighting the former interim champion for a shot at the suspended champion?
Yes it would, that former champ just got his ass dominated then finished and was finished by Nate. Got a MD in the rematch and is not active nor defends. If Nate beats Poirier he'd be more inline for an interim belt than Conor. Conor should be sent to the back of line.

Yes it would, that former champ just got his ass dominated then finished and was finished by Nate. Got a MD in the rematch and is not active nor defends. If Nate beats Poirier he'd be more inline for an interim belt than Conor. Conor should be sent to the back of line.

Both Diaz bro's need about 5 wins before they get anywhere near a title shot.

you couldn't hurt a kitten little guy...haha

FrancisSoyerList.png

Meh...if Khabib's suspention is more than 9 months then fuck it, why not, good as fight as any, better than most actually. I expect a former two division champ and proven draw to get the star treatment, would be fairly shocked if he didn't...

Conor vs ferg would be so fun, winner gets title shot

in mma, that was conor's first legit loss under 170lbs...people need to wipe out the memory of the floyd fight from their heads..that fight has nothing to do with mma...

You know Conor has 4 loses in MMA right? His loss against Nate is "legit". Nate is a LW fighter.

Sickening favoritism.

Favoritism is stating facts?...he lost to nate, and lost sooner against nate than khabib...so not sure the huge difference...conor won the 3rd round against khabib, so it was looking like he was coming back..he stuffed a few takedowns and khabib looked to be slowing down...but then khabib got the takedown in the 4th and that was all she wrote. but nate did beat conor quicker than khabib did...and he got a rematch then.

You know Conor has 4 loses in MMA right? His loss against Nate is "legit". Nate is a LW fighter.

I'm not talking about losses a decade ago..I'm talking in the ufc...and whether or not nate is a LW or not..they fought at WW...a division that nate has fought at numerous times. he cut weight to make 171 when he fought Rory...so obviously, nate is a bigger dude...

War Tony gets to deliver the final blow to Conor's career <JonesDXSuckIt>

If connor gets another shot at a title ill keep pirating ufc events like i was going to anyways and my opinion that the ufc is a shitshow and dana is a punk bitch will also remain..
theyre gonna miss your 20 dollars bad

Conor will fight Tony Ferguson for an interim title, with the winner possibly fighting the winner of Nate/Dustin

Conor will want to return as soon as possible since this loss was an ego blow

Conor will fight Tony Ferguson for an interim title, with the winner possibly fighting the winner of Nate/Dustin

Conor will want to return as soon as possible since this loss was an ego blow

That would be #1 bullshit

Back