• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor vs Ferguson for the title?

Favoritism is stating facts?...he lost to nate, and lost sooner against nate than khabib...so not sure the huge difference...conor won the 3rd round against khabib, so it was looking like he was coming back..he stuffed a few takedowns and khabib looked to be slowing down...but then khabib got the takedown in the 4th and that was all she wrote. but nate did beat conor quicker than khabib did...and he got a rematch then.

I wasn't saying anything about you. I was saying Conor receives sickening favoritism from the UFC.

I don't think conor will fight Tony
he's in the money making business, not the getting his shit fucked up with elbows business
I think he'll take easier fights. maybe nate again for no reason, maybe GSP for the lolz if GSP is down to make some free money

even if Khabib suspension is one day, Dana might use as excuse. Tony much better match up for McDouche than Khabib.
Has it already been said? With Khabib's repercussions looming, and Dana already saying that he might be stripped if he can't fight for a while, it sounds like Dana's already thinking of his back up plan.

Tony Ferguson vs Conor for the undisputed title.

It's totally BS. But I can see it happening. And then when Khabib comes back, he comes back for the rematch and crushes Conor again.

I wasn't saying anything about you. I was saying Conor receives sickening favoritism from the UFC.

of course he does. but he brings in 5x what any other fighter does...this ppv is going to be monstrous...curious to how well it did.

1. Khabib isn't getting stripped.

2. Conor doesn't defend titles.

no way should khabib be stripped...fine him..give him a 3 month suspension...but after watching tony struggle mightily against pettis, does he really deserve a title shot? pettis came within an eyelash of stopping him...

No one will look at Conor has champion ,as long as Khabib is alive. He took his soul.

no way should khabib be stripped...fine him..give him a 3 month suspension...but after watching tony struggle mightily against pettis, does he really deserve a title shot? pettis came within an eyelash of stopping him...

Struggled mightily? Pettis looked like an axe attack victim and Tony made him quit on the stool. Everyone hits El Cucuy. Fuckin Groovy Vannata almost smoked him. Kevin Lee almost had him, lots of people almost get him. He's won 11 consecutive fights. How many do you want him to win before getting a title shot? Think of this. Tony is only 5 fights from the longest streak in UFC history at any weight class.

You think you have seen Conor gassed during his last few fights? Well you have not seen nothing yet!!! this fight would take gassing to a new level. LMAO it would be hilarious to watch, I would say Conor would be totally exhausted after 3 minutes with a guy like Tony. Tony is so intense and insane, he is nuts. Conors sick frail 9 year old girl lungs would be done fast. Its a squash match, would be embarrassing to watch.

Tony is the champ anyway, he has never lost his belt in no fight. It was taken because of a knee injury, which is a joke because he recovered from the injury in only 4 months, so never needed to be stripped of nothing.

Struggled mightily? Pettis looked like an axe attack victim and Tony made him quit on the stool. Everyone hits El Cucuy. Fuckin Groovy Vannata almost smoked him. Kevin Lee almost had him, lots of people almost get him. He's won 11 consecutive fights. How many do you want him to win before getting a title shot? Think of this. Tony is only 5 fights from the longest streak in UFC history at any weight class.

tony looked terrible against a light punching pettis..conor would have ko'd him inside a minute...he barely beat a guy that holloway destroyed and a guy that's like 1-5 in his last 6 fights..or something close..haha

No...
I like to see Conor win a fight. I don't want him to end up like Honda

Barboza vs conor maybe
Or Holloway if Conor can make 145 again

You think you have seen Conor gassed during his last few fights? Well you have not seen nothing yet!!! this fight would take gassing to a new level. LMAO it would be hilarious to watch, I would say Conor would be totally exhausted after 3 minutes with a guy like Tony. Tony is so intense and insane, he is nuts. Conors sick frail 9 year old girl lungs would be done fast. Its a squash match, would be embarrassing to watch.

Tony is the champ anyway, he has never lost his belt in no fight. It was taken because of a knee injury, which is a joke because he recovered from the injury in only 4 months, so never needed to be stripped of nothing.

did you actually watch his fight against light punching pettis? haha a guy that lost 3 fights in a row..was destroyed by a FW in holloway...yet, came within an eyelash of stopping the gets hit so easy tony. sure, tony won, but he looked terrible doing it..and against a guy thats like 1-5.

did you actually watch his fight against light punching pettis? haha a guy that lost 3 fights in a row..was destroyed by a FW in holloway...yet, came within an eyelash of stopping the gets hit so easy tony. sure, tony won, but he looked terrible doing it..and against a guy thats like 1-5.

this "Pettis nearly stopped him" is a myth. He landed 1 good shot before getting sliced open like a watermelon

tony looked terrible against a light punching pettis..conor would have ko'd him inside a minute...he barely beat a guy that holloway destroyed and a guy that's like 1-5 in his last 6 fights..or something close..haha

Barely beat him? He made Pettis quit and left him a bloody mess. He is coming back from major knee surgery in only 6 months. Everyone involved says its insane to come back that fast. All things considered, he destroyed Pettis.

of course he does. but he brings in 5x what any other fighter does...this ppv is going to be monstrous...curious to how well it did.

Kind of unfair to the other fighters of this "sport" is it not? Forget winning fights just give Conor the belt no matter what since he gets free rematches anyway.

Back