Conor vs Felder is the fight to make

Felder would wreck Conor. Been saying it in these forums since back when Felder was unranked.
Lmao. Felder is one of the most emotional fighters on the roster. He makes mistakes when he gets hit. I think Hooker beats him via UD.

Conor vs Felder is the fight to make
giphy.gif

Really bad idea IMO. Would it be entertaining? Obviously, but there’s several matchups that would not only be more entertaining, but also more meaningful and lucrative.

Booking that match would leave fans, media, and fighters scratching their heads wondering why Conor isn’t in there with someone else.

Yeah Felder would be good food for Conor to stay busy until the Khabib fight. I think he should run through Gaethje or Masvidal instead.
Hell knockout Justin worse than he did cowboy and I can’t wait to see that douchebag get his face punched in. Oh how much do I hate justin

Felder has a strong beard.

He has beard power.

He said his name?
he said the guy at the commentating table, which consisted of 2 guys who aren't fighters and Paul Felder.

Felder even commented on it after Conor said it.

Conor specifically called out one fighter last night and that was Felder.

Conor vs Felder is the biggest PPV in history.

Conor must be pissed that Felder has a strong beard, no patches or rough spots. He also calls himself The Irish Dragon.

This will be huge.

Big Felder fan and I like the matchup. Paul is the dark horse @ 155 right now.

But don’t see the big PPV draw... maybe you were joking about that part?

Felder is tough and sometimes smart. He is huge at 155, but does not have the speed.

War Irish Dragon anyway

Conor vs Ross Pointon would do bigger business

Felder kept his cool when Conor called him out. Conor got lucky that the dragon stayed put.

I'd pick felder in a bar fight, Conor in the octagon.

Paul felder is that guy you don't want to spill your drink on.

Conor is the guy you don't want to refuse a drink from...

Conor specifically called out one fighter last night and that was Felder.

Conor vs Felder is the biggest PPV in history.

Conor must be pissed that Felder has a strong beard, no patches or rough spots. He also calls himself The Irish Dragon.

This will be huge.
Conor vs Felder? I like it<{monica}>In fact, I thought bout it already a while ago around 242 when I really, really liked Felder in what was IMO FOTN then

Last edited:
He's not sacrificing millions of dollars by fighting guys like Felder and Gathje. Those two don't sell shit.
Wat? Not even Gaethje? Also, isn't it about martial artz and not money at dis point for {<Mcgoat}?

Interesting take

Would be a war due to the beards

Dana doesn't want to make a Conor fight now without a title on the line. This way if Conor loses he can market it as a loss to a champion. If he loses to Felder or even Masvidal the hype train crashes.

Are you suggesting you don't recognise the validity of the iconic BMF title?

Hell knockout Justin worse than he did cowboy and I can’t wait to see that douchebag get his face punched in. Oh how much do I hate justin
Tek it back. Justin is pretty fookin' noice though!

Back