Conor vs Felder is the fight to make

Yep just like he did to aldo, eddie, and cowboy. He wins most of his fights via 'run through'.

He isn't going to run through Gaethje or Masvidal. Those two fights could be losses to Conor just as easy as a win can be. He took the easy road fighting Cerrone, who was coming off back to back TKO losses.

Lets face it...Cowboy loves to fight but he isn't who he used to be, and he always loses the "big" fights. Cowboy now turtles up and covers when the going gets tough.

I can't take Felder seriously after he got beat by that punching bag Perry, who is slower than most HW's in UFC.

He isn't going to run through Gaethje or Masvidal. Those two fights could be losses to Conor just as easy as a win can be. He took the easy road fighting Cerrone, who was coming off back to back TKO losses.

Lets face it...Cowboy loves to fight but he isn't who he used to be, and he always loses the "big" fights. Cowboy now turtles up and covers when the going gets tough.
He would absolutely run through Gaethje. Masvidal on the other hand could be a good fight he could potentially lose. The easy path would be to wait for khabib to beat Tony and then fight the winner, but I'm pretty sure he wants to fight again before fighting khabib.

He would absolutely run through Gaethje. Masvidal on the other hand could be a good fight he could potentially lose. The easy path would be to wait for khabib to beat Tony and then fight the winner, but I'm pretty sure he wants to fight again before fighting khabib.

Then why didn't they make Gaethje vs. McGregor if it's such an easy fight for McGregor?

It's easy man, Cerrone is the easiest fight for Conor regardless if it is 155 or 170. They can't risk a Gaethje or Masvidal fight on his return because if Conor did lose. Dana said it 1000 times before the fight that if Conor beats Cerrone he is next in line for the LW title shot against Khabib.

That's why Conor fought Donald. Too risky to put him in against an actual contender at LW, or Masvidal holding the (biggest bullshit belt in UFC history) BMF belt. Conor wants that too. I bet he would take a fight with Masvidal before Gaethje any day.

Back