Conor vs Diaz bro`s ?

Nate would submit him.
Nick would beat the shit out of him for a bit and then likely submit him.

Either Diaz boxes Connor up badly and embarassingly, then get him gassed and drag his paddy ass to the ground where they proceed to fold him up into a knot that requires surgery to untie.

Nick might beat Conor (but only because he's much bigger - don't forget Nick was fighting GSP at 170 and Silva at 185 - McGregor makes 145) , but I have MacMoney beating Nate, late stoppage or UD.

Nick might beat Conor ?.
One of the most stupidest things I have seen on Sherdog.
How do you suppose Conor might beat Nick Diaz ?.

Would be two great fights, would favour Nick to beat McGregor and McGregor to beat Nate. Can't see Nate being able to take him down though, McGregor has very good TDD and that's Nate's weakest part of his game

Nate would beat the brakes off Connor too. Even in an all standup fight. Watch Nate vs Cowboy for reference

Nick went 5 rounds with both GSP and Silva, Conor has nothing for him.

Mcgegor would lose to Nick but have a competitive fight against Nate and I think he beats Nate.

Nate would get destroyed quite easily.

Nick is a big dude so that fight would be much closer. I'm not sure who would win. Connor could win by simply pulling a Condit on Diaz. But based on Nick's history you have to believe he'd beat Connor many more times then he'd lose.

Easy fight for Nick , Nate would give him a run for his money.

Conor is not the GOAT he has a lot of work before then. Nick might kill conor because but nate is garbage. Conor hits hard for a featherweight but when he goes to 155 that will change. Nick is a welterweight. Nick has better pressure than conor. Nate got TKO'D by josh Thomson that chin is getting erased. Nick will he took shots from a awkward fighting silva and even won a round against one of the GOATS.

Haha, All of the sudden Nate has no chin cause he leaned rt into a well placed kick to the head? Smh.

Nate would get destroyed quite easily.

Nick is a big dude so that fight would be much closer. I'm not sure who would win. Connor could win by simply pulling a Condit on Diaz. But based on Nick's history you have to believe he'd beat Connor many more times then he'd lose.

How exactly does Conor destroy Nate ?.

Your idea that Conor has a chance with Nick is cringe worthy, but to say that Conor would destroy Nate is moronic.

How exactly does Conor destroy Nate ?.

Your idea that Conor has a chance with Nick is cringe worthy, but to say that Conor would destroy Nate is moronic.

that dude's been here since Feb 06. I imagine he's trolling. If not, he hasn't learned shit about fighting after 9 years on this board.

They're all aggressive lengthy volume strikers with great chins and who talk shit. 2 big differences are the Diaz bros' ground games and Conor's kicks and movement. Though I doubt the Diaz bros would be going for takedowns. Conor probably has the better TDD but I doubt it'd be relevant. We haven't seen Conor rocked, while both Diaz bros have been in a lot of fights and taken a lot of shots, while Nick was hurt against Paul Daley and Nate against Josh Thomson. Though they're all volume strikers, Conor's punches are either more accurate, more powerful or even both. I favor Conor is a standup fight against both, despite the reach disadvantage, due to better movement, the kicking game, and durability. And I don't think it'd hit the mat, so the Diaz bros' ground games wouldn't matter much. I think all of these fighters' aggressive styles will force a first round finish one way or another, and I think Conor's more likely to come out on top.

Back