Conor vs Diaz bro`s ?

ScarHead

Disappointed member of the Coconut Cult family
Banned
Reaction score
Given that McGOAT is one of the best strikers as well as the Diaz brothers, do you think that either of the Diaz brothers would be able to beat McGOAT ?

Conor is known for having KO power in his punches but the Diaz bros are known for being un-KO-able.

Who do you think would win the stand up ?

Given that the Diaz bros are also great at BJJ does anyone beleive the Diaz bros might actually be a horrible matchup for Conor ?

it would be a 5 round debate on whether either of the fighters is a pusillanimous person.

he'll win against nate, lose against nick.

He would reck Nate.
Nick would gogoplata him after mauling him on the feet

Imo the Nick would definitely beat Conor and i'd favor Nate over Conor. Conor would not have his reach/size advantage over them. I'm assuming the fight would take place at 155. There is a reason Conor dropped to 145, and it is for the reach and size advantage he has over the guys at 145. I'm not saying Conor would have no chance against Nate obviously, he very well could defeat him ,but imo Nate is tough enough to take whatever shots Conor has and exchange with him.

Nick would demolish him everywhere, including the in-cage shit talking.

Given that McGOAT is one of the best strikers as well as the Diaz brothers, do you think that either of the Diaz brothers would be able to beat McGOAT ?

Conor is known for having KO power in his punches but the Diaz bros are known for being un-KO-able.

Who do you think would win the stand up ?

Given that the Diaz bros are also great at BJJ does anyone beleive the Diaz bros might actually be a horrible matchup for Conor ?
Conor is not the GOAT he has a lot of work before then. Nick might kill conor because but nate is garbage. Conor hits hard for a featherweight but when he goes to 155 that will change. Nick is a welterweight. Nick has better pressure than conor. Nate got TKO'D by josh Thomson that chin is getting erased. Nick will he took shots from a awkward fighting silva and even won a round against one of the GOATS.

Nick would destroy him. Nate would be a fun fight but Nate doesn't deserve it.

Would be two great fights, would favour Nick to beat McGregor and McGregor to beat Nate. Can't see Nate being able to take him down though, McGregor has very good TDD and that's Nate's weakest part of his game

Nick might beat Conor (but only because he's much bigger - don't forget Nick was fighting GSP at 170 and Silva at 185 - McGregor makes 145) , but I have MacMoney beating Nate, late stoppage or UD.

A fight with Nick would be fun but I fail to see them being able to meet at a proper catch weight. Connor has a tiny body & bone structure, the only big thing about him is his head.

nate would box him up

conor might get in a few good shots but ultimately nate will hurt him and end him

Conor wouldnt get past either of them. Might win a decision against Nate...

I like McGregory but he would get owner by either. Especially Nick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back