Conor vs Cowboy UFC 246 official sig and avatar bet thread

Oh, didn't notice. Got it.
Does your army provide a pension plan and full dental insurance tho? :D

haha, no, just fame and glory, fight the unrighteous, fredoom of speach, human rights, those kinds of things :)

I'll take a sig bet on cowboy whopping that ass. I don't think it's even going to be close and everyone thinks I'm crazy so I'll put my sig up for grabs.

Its Conny fight week dogs!

{<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat}

Conor is a 3:1 favorite and only a handful of people choose Cowboy to win. Its obvious that the promotion used Cerrone to secure Conor a victory for his comeback. Cowboy is slow, stiff as a board, no head movement, and has recently been KOd half a dozen times.

Use this thread to place signature and avatar bets on your favorite fighter.

Against all the odds, I pick Cerrone to win this fight. I accept signature and avatar bets. If I win you will wear the signature (avatar): 'Hirashin Army' for 1 month.

I accept multiple signature and avatar bets (up to 3 sigs and avs). If I lose, I will respekt them all signatures/avatars, month by month, I will wear them all.

Let the fight week hype begin dogs!
I'm game, had a dodgy sig/av for a while after the Reaper let me down against Adesanya. Happily will back Conor with the standard AV bet for a month.

I'm game, had a dodgy sig/av for a while after the Reaper let me down against Adesanya. Happily will back Conor with the standard AV bet for a month.

I can take that bet sir

I can take that bet sir
tenor.gif

Back