Conor vs Cowboy UFC 246 official sig and avatar bet thread

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Its Conny fight week dogs!

{<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat}

Conor is a 3:1 favorite and only a handful of people choose Cowboy to win. Its obvious that the promotion used Cerrone to secure Conor a victory for his comeback. Cowboy is slow, stiff as a board, no head movement, and has recently been KOd half a dozen times.

Use this thread to place signature and avatar bets on your favorite fighter.

Against all the odds, I pick Cerrone to win this fight. I accept signature and avatar bets. If I win you will wear the signature (avatar): 'Hirashin Army' for 1 month.

I accept multiple signature and avatar bets (up to 3 sigs and avs). If I lose, I will respekt them all signatures/avatars, month by month, I will wear them all.

Let the fight week hype begin dogs!

Last edited:
Its Conny fight week dogs!

{<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat}

Conor is a 3:1 favorite and only a handful of people choose Cowboy to win. Its obvious that the promotion used Cerrone to secure Conor a victory for his comeback. Cowboy is slow, stiff as a board, no head movement, and has recently been KOd half a dozen times.

Use this thread to place signature and avatar bets on your favorite fighter.

Against all the odds, I pick Cerrone to win this fight. I accept signature and avatar bets. If I win you will wear the signature (avatar): 'Hirashin Army' for 1 month.

I accept multiple signature and avatar bets (up to 3 sigs and avs). If I lose, I will respekt them all signatures/avatars, month by month, I will wear them all.

Let the fight week hype begin dogs!
I never understood the sig/av bet thing all that much; to me its funny.

@Hirashin

I accept your bet (and hope you win haha)

I say Conor wins

If I win you must wear the sig “TheLinguist has the tastiest yogurt gun around”

@Hirashin

I accept your bet (and hope you win haha)

I say Conor wins

If I win you must wear the sig “TheLinguist has the tastiest yogurt gun around”

Sorry, bet refused. If you chose more decent sig, I might accept it.

I’ve got Holm by ISH ISH ISH

I thought only title fights could headline PPVs these days. Not two guys coming off losses. Is it a new era yet again? What are we calling it?

ill bet my left nut that conor wins with relative ease

I thought only title fights could headline PPVs these days. Not two guys coming off losses.

If you are seriously puzzled as to why this is main-eventing, then you are just plain ignorant.

ill bet my left nut that conor wins with relative ease

if you are so confident, you could go the nearest bet store and bet your house then. yoel be a millionair in a week.

If you are excited for this fight, fair enough. You're the first one I've come across.

90% of this forums are conor haters by now, so they'll tune to see him get beat up, if for no other reason.
these two are irrelevant fighters at the moments in terms of them being some kind of contenders, you are right, but for ol times sake, people will tune in.
people still tune in to see 44 yo anderson and fedor.

@Hirashin I accept your sig bet offer.
I'm betting on Conor even tho I'd love to lose.
If I win tho you must copy my current sig and become a mobile ad for my best threads. :D

@Hirashin I accept your sig bet offer.
I'm betting on Conor even tho I'd love to lose.
If I win tho you must copy my current sig and become a mobile ad for my best threads. :D

Deal, we have a sig bet for a month.

Yawn this is basically a fight night card featuring the worlds most famous white low life.

Last edited:
I already stated: " Hirashin Army "
I need more soldiers :)
Oh, didn't notice. Got it.
Does your army provide a pension plan and full dental insurance tho? :D

Back