Conor video preparing for 202

he gets #rekt even worse this time

Diaz is doing a Chris Weidman on his career.

There haz been a prophic dream. Conor wins by KO!

Do not doubt the Prophecy!

tumblr_o4npsoirA51vobq1do1_400.gif

Conor'z serious about this & doing all the right thingz to prepare!

A while ago, I asked what was with all of the "Z's" and you replied because that is the way it should be or what ever. Therefore, I have taken it a step further and corrected you post...

"Conor'z Ceerious ahbout this & dewing all thugh write Theengz two preepair."

Am I the one who thinks that Mac Life channel is pure shit?

He could have way better production.. I tried to watch a few videos and there were terrible.

Conor'z serious about this & doing all the right thingz to prepare!
A while ago, I asked what was with all of the "Z's" and you replied because that is the way it should be or what ever. Therefore, I have taken it a step further and corrected you post...

"Conor'z Ceerious ahbout this & dewing all thugh write Theengz two preepair."
Haha... I know that's right! but actually, if you sound out what I wrote there it's all done correctly according to my Zbonics. I see you have a new system to explore! Well done :D

Actually, I might drop it soon on this forum. It takes way to much time correcting Sherdog'z spell check... & some people have mentioned it's hard to read & I don't want that.

I don't know... what do you think?

Am I the one who thinks that Mac Life channel is pure shit?

He could have way better production.. I tried to watch a few videos and there were terrible.

I actually really like them especially the background music.

Haha... I know that's right! but actually, if you sound out what I wrote there it's all done correctly according to my Zbonics. I see you have a new system to explore! Well done :D

Actually, I might drop it soon on this forum. It takes way to much time correcting Sherdog'z spell check... & some people have mentioned it's hard to read & I don't want that.

I don't know... what do you think?

Whell schitt. I dew knot no wut two cay abowt it!

I wonder what your Zbonics would be like in Arabic.

BREAKING - Conor has decided to create his own fast food chain to rival McDonald's. It will be called MACdonalds!

Here is a message from the new founder Conor - "It's bogof night when you purchase from me yeh? Buy one Mystic Mac get one frèe!"
Won't hold up from a intellectual property standpoint..

Lol so now his sparring partners are beating him up this is hilarious

Maybe Conor was tired or something but something looked off. Seems like he didnt have the snap he usually does. Maybe the extra weight?

Back