Conor video preparing for 202

It's a bit disheartening watching Conor do the same stuff over and over again. Change your style up a little Conor, use that jab! Commit to that philly shell defense or don't do it. He opens himself up too much, he's always done that.

Conor'z serious about this & doing all the right thingz to prepare!

its always interesting to point out the bullshit coming out of the conor camp. this time around they are talking about the specific preparations for nate diaz.

prior to their first fight it was all -

"opponent doesnt matter"
"he's too predictable in everything he does"
"his long range is an illusion"

http://www.espn.co.uk/mma/story/_/id/14840361/ufc-196-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-fight-opponent-matter

full retard all the way. just bullshit non stop

its always interesting to point out the bullshit coming out of the conor camp. this time around they are talking about the specific preparations for nate diaz.

"opponent doesnt matter"

http://www.espn.co.uk/mma/story/_/id/14840361/ufc-196-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-fight-opponent-matter

Oh my god, give me a break. You're speaking on bullshit being spewed when you thought Rogan was in collaboration with Conor at 196? lol.
You're the biggest dumbass of them all haha.

Oh my god, give me a break. You're speaking on bullshit being spewed when you thought Rogan was in collaboration with Conor at 196? lol.
You're the biggest dumbass of them all haha.

i didnt think rogan was in collaboration with conor. i didnt even say that it LOOKED that way. look its not my fault if you cant understand english, your brain is incapable of any subtlety whatsoever which is why your favourite fighter is the most crass and irritating fighter the ufc has ever had. im not going to explain the words in my thread anymore because i dont have time to be your fucking special needs teacher. and if someone who is retarded from the bottom of his brainstem to the tip of his cock thinks im the biggest dumbass of them all then i must be doing something right. for that matter, i piss on your chips and i take a shit in your cornflakes, on the daily

have a nice day you gnat

Good to know that one of my buddeh's from the revolution is backing Conor with me unlike somebody I know... ( @NightwingBJJ ) :rolleyes:
Hehe... yeah, we all came together for a common cauze, but brotherz do fight sometimez... don't mean we can't have fun with our differencez.

I got Conor for the win but i still got love for the Diaz brotherz... speakin' of which.

i didnt think rogan was in collaboration with conor. i didnt even say that it LOOKED that way. look its not my fault if you cant understand english, your brain is incapable of any subtlety whatsoever which is why your favourite fighter is the most crass and irritating fighter the ufc has ever had. im not going to explain the words in my thread anymore because i dont have time to be your fucking special needs teacher. and if someone who is retarded from the bottom of his brainstem to the tip of his cock thinks im the biggest dumbass of them all then i must be doing something right. for that matter, i piss on your chips and i take a shit in your cornflakes, on the daily

have a nice day you gnat
I understand why you are a Diaz brothers fan now... It's because your iq meets ends with theirs lol.
You make 0 sense.

Hehe... yeah, we all came together for a common cauze, but brotherz do fight sometimez... don't mean we can't have fun with our differencez.

I got Conor for the win but i still got love for the Diaz brotherz... speakin' of which.

August 20th the brothers go to war yeh, it'll be interesting to see who sides with Nate and to see who sides with Conor.

I understand why you are a Diaz brothers fan now... It's because your iq meets ends with theirs lol.
You make 0 sense.

ever think that the reason i dont make sense is that you're dumb as fuck? you're a stupid piece of shit, didn't you know?

tumblr_l5qlq235EM1qzdgxo.gif~c200

ever think that the reason i dont make sense is that you're dumb as fuck? you're a stupid piece of shit, didn't you know?

tumblr_l5qlq235EM1qzdgxo.gif~c200
I don't think it's me buddeh, I mean half of your Rogan thread earlier is people calling you out on making no sense and being a moron lol.

I don't think it's me buddeh, I mean half of your Rogan thread earlier is people calling you out on making no sense and being a moron lol.

dude i dont give a fuck what ANY of sherdog think, never mind the half of the people on there who are probably butthurt cos i used a big word or something. didnt you know this site is one of the dumbest fucking places on earth? those morons on there arent even talking about the same thread, they read my opening post and then their fucked up tweaker brains turn it into some other bizarro shit thats got nothing to do with my thread, just like you do over and over again

anyway man its official, you bored me to death. fuckin flatlining over hear. will to live...clean...off

"opponent doesnt matter"

Actual retarded people can't help it. Not nice to use that term so loosely.

Saying he doesn't train for an opponent is a Jeet Kune Do philosophy. Doesn't mean you can't watch tape & be prepared.

On the real. That KO of Aldo waz forseen by studying tape. He waz practicing the same moves in the locker room before that fight that he used to KO Aldo.

Jeet Kune Do & Conor's prior statements aside though... he clearly trains both freestyle & in a way that breaks down his opponent.

You seem kind of angry in this thread & a couple of others. I've liked a lot of your posts in the past & I don't want you to shit all over me for expressing my point of view in this thread.

Actual retarded people can't help it. Not nice to use that term so loosely.

Saying he doesn't train for an opponent is a Jeet Kune Do philosophy. Doesn't mean you can't watch tape & be prepared.

On the real. That KO of Aldo waz forseen by studying tape. He waz practicing the same moves in the locker room before that fight that he used to KO Aldo.

Jeet Kune Do & Conor's prior statements aside though... he clearly trains both freestyle & in a way that breaks down his opponent.

You seem kind of angry in this thread & a couple of others. I've liked a lot of your posts in the past & I don't want you to shit all over me for expressing my point of view in this thread.

hey man for real i was just bitching about stuff in the video and not really making any comments on you or anything you said. props for keeping it classy, thats rare on here. i aint really angry but sometimes i feel like coming on here and talking a load of shit. i got plenty retardation of my own to deal with on the daily, so i hear you on that one.

im feeling like if you were in streetfighter, youd be ryu. straight down the middle and no messin. i got no problem with that

hey man for real i was just bitching about stuff in the video and not really making any comments on you or anything you said. props for keeping it classy, thats rare on here. i aint really angry but sometimes i feel like coming on here and talking a load of shit. i got plenty retardation of my own to deal with on the daily, so i hear you on that one.

im feeling like if you were in streetfighter, youd be ryu. straight down the middle and no messin. i got no problem with that

My brotha...

giphy.gif

It's a bit disheartening watching Conor do the same stuff over and over again. Change your style up a little Conor, use that jab! Commit to that philly shell defense or don't do it. He opens himself up too much, he's always done that.

I agree. He needs to tighten up his defence or it will be the same result again.

Back