Conor v The Grappler - The Great Illusion

I swear both sides need to chill out or else if Khabib ever loses; there are will be bumping of old threads every few hours

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!

LMFAO...didn't see this then but boy was you wrong

I picked Conor to do better than what most thought against one of the greatest boxers of his generation, if not the greatest. And just to be clear, Floyd was certainly not the greatest boxer of all time but for Conor to go 10 rounds with him was unbelievable achievement.

The Grappler goes down in 1 either way.
Speaking of illusions, the illusion of Conor "doing well" was solely on Floyd carrying him throughout the fight.

But it seems you were too dumb to see through that, just as you were to think that Conor would dominate the first round and get an early KO against Khabib.

The only true illusion is Conor making you morons think he's better than he really is.

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!
<23>

TS=Idiot
People such as TS don't have the mental capacity to think for themselves, they can be sold anything, even hype.

Last edited:
I don't know fellas the grappler ran portland wrestling for years.

Back