Conor v The Grappler - The Great Illusion

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

This is a total mismatch!
So post your betting slip, buddeh

Or if you're not actually so confident, just admit you're full of shit

how did mini mendes manage to take connor down and keep him so long on the ground?

I'm more surprised that Mendes outstuck Conor until he gassed.

Nate's mma record: 4 wins by knockout, 12 wins by submission, 3 wins by decision. Nate's a submission fighter who can box, you know this sport is called mixed martial arts right?

Guys dont wanna chance the ground with him so they are hesitant on the feet. His frame, chin, and cardio help his striking look better than it is. He relys on simple combos (jabs, 1-2, check hooks), his footwork, and use of angles are dogshit.

Its okay, I remember my 1st ufc.
You know nothing, Nate's a boxer.

Mate, Nate and Nick are both insane grapplers first, and triathlete cardio machine boxers, second. They go so hard on the feet because they can take hits, land several, and aren't afraid to be taken down. They just also happen to be great scrappers, too.

Actually you know nothing. Nate is not a boxer and never has been. Prior to his MMA career he was a BJJ martial artist. He did compete in BJJ. BJJ is considered grapling. He never did compete in boxing.

Actually you know nothing. Nate is not a boxer and never has been. Prior to his MMA career he was a BJJ martial artist. He did compete in BJJ. BJJ is considered grapling. He never did compete in boxing.
You know nothing, Nate's a boxer!

I honestly don't know how people could believe Conor has a chance. Once he gets taken down it's over, he's not even mediocre on the ground. If Conor gets the KO props to him, but he has a slim chance of beating Khabib.
how many times have I heard that.

that's so 2015.

Keep McG's nuts away from you mouth, Ts. it seems you are a little biased and khabib will last more than just 5 minutes.
kalabooby doesn't even last 5 mins with his old lady

and she is trying to stay on her back.

Lots of people seem extremely certain that its gonna go one way or the other. My humble opinion is that McGregor definitely has a chance of knocking him out but that chance diminishes as the fight goes on and if its get to the 3rd I think he will almost certainly lose. If Khabib gets him down, I do not see Conor getting back up before the round ends and he will sustain a lot of damage in a short space of time.
I would favour Khabib 60/40 but nobody can be sure either way. It is a great match up and extremely intriguing due to both fighters' skill levels and their differing styles plus the crazy build up.

Lol yeah
<26><26><26><26>

Floyd if he wanted to, he could have smoked Mcg in rd 5 or earlier but he wanted a show. To still believe Mcg did well against floyd is straight delusion and nuthugery.
Why would he give a fuck? He was already paid at that point and has never cared to put on a show in his entire career. That shit haters will make up...

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov.jpg

giphy.gif

And he got outstruck by the grappler
5niP1Mm.gif

This is gonna be real fun as the illusion of this grappler mauling The Goat by the haters is delusional.

Nothing too technical needed here as I see it going like the Alvarez fight except even more emphatic. The grappler will be forced onto the back-foot and when he rushes in Conor will have the whole cage to slip back, circle and repeat the beating. The grapplers footwork will be his biggest downfall and there will be no takedowns. That's nada, none, 0 or however you want to put it. This is the worst possible matchup for the grappler, not the other way around. It will most likely be another TKO after 3 or 4 knock downs but could easily end in a straight KO. 5 minutes is a long time and there's no way the grappler last's that long. First round finish.

this post didnt age well at all.

LOfuckingL

Back