Conor V Ferguson please make this fight happen

you are trying hard to aviod what I am saying.
there is no title on the line when fighting Tony and I will repeat myself , there is no way Conor is fighting Tony

who said that he had no balls to fight Aldo ? where are you living boy ?
how could he get the title without fighting Aldo , think before posting plz.

anyway, Conor ''the never risk anything'' got no Balls to face Tony at this stage

Lots of people said he didn't have the balls to fight Aldo or Mendes. An even bigger lot said he didn't have the balls to fight Khabib. Lots didn't think he had the balls to rematch Nate. Lots didn't believe he would go to 155. And so on and so on. It's a fact.

No way Conor had the balls to fight Mendes.
No way he had the balls to fight Aldo.
No way KHABIB!

Well, I guess it's safe to assume (logically) that Conor's balls are bigger than most people assumed they were.

First two were midgets and he had a chance of winning a belt

Lots of people said he didn't have the balls to fight Aldo or Mendes. An even bigger lot said he didn't have the balls to fight Khabib. Lots didn't think he had the balls to rematch Nate. Lots didn't believe he would go to 155. And so on and so on. It's a fact.
you are living in a fantasy world.
why is it so difficult for you to understand , Conor wanted to be UFC champ and in order to be the champ you have to beat Aldo ( at that time ). there is no point to say he would not fight Aldo.
as I said before , think first and post later.

coming back to the same point, Conor got balls to fight who ever had the belt but never had the balls to defend his own belt.
same apply for Khabib.

why didnt Conor fight Tony when Tony had the interim belt to unify ?

It’s a no brainer!

Ferguson is tremendous but he is hittable and Conor hits hard. I would do terrible things to see this fight come to fruition
That's the fight to make. Khabib vs Dustin....Tony vs Conor. Sub in winner of Al vs Cowboy (Probably Al) in either of those fights if someone is hurt or doesn't make weight etc....

you are living in a fantasy world.
why is it so difficult for you to understand , Conor wanted to be UFC champ

He did. And he got what he wanted. That's the reality. Everything else is "fantasy", mine or yours. We're not insiders. Not of brains, not of the UFC.

What's reality, though, is that Conor didn't have to fight Nate at 170. He didn't have to rematch Nate. He didn't have to fight Khabib. He didn't have to fight Floyd.

Did he take those fights cuz they were money, win or lose? Probably. Why do you fight in the first place? Cuz of money? Probably.

Is Conor the best fighter ever? Probably. Fighters fight for a living, that's what fighting is ultimately about. And living is about earning money. And Conor has earned more money than any UFC fighter ever.

It’s a no brainer!

Ferguson is tremendous but he is hittable and Conor hits hard. I would do terrible things to see this fight come to fruition

How is any fight scheduling now a nobrainer when Ferguson's documented and undisputed mental health problems remain unresolved (unchecked by UFC doctors)?

no way Conor got balls to fight Tony

maybe he would fight him if Tony had the title but not like that.
Conor knows that there will be a worse beating than Khabib

Agreed! Conor wants no part of Tony you can see it in his body language and feel it in his soft tweets towards Tony.

No way KHABIB!

Well, I guess it's safe to assume (logically) that Conor's balls are bigger than most people assumed they were.

C'Mon man, Mini Mendes takes the fight on a short camp and was getting the better of Conor before that tank hit E.
Aldo fought psyched out triggered and paid the price, he had no choice but to fight after his flash mob on Khabib's bus the f*king terrorist locked himself into that one like Aldo paid the price, mind games sometimes as the complete opposite effect you want.

How the f*k does one even try to psyche Tony out..? That's just crazy (<see what I did there)

Conor beats Tony.

If they want to give Conor the title again, they need to match Tony vs Khabib so Conor can get the title from Tony afterwards.

He did. And he got what he wanted. That's the reality. Everything else is "fantasy", mine or yours. We're not insiders. Not of brains, not of the UFC.

What's reality, though, is that Conor didn't have to fight Nate at 170. He didn't have to rematch Nate. He didn't have to fight Khabib. He didn't have to fight Floyd.

Did he take those fights cuz they were money, win or lose? Probably. Why do you fight in the first place? Cuz of money? Probably.

Is Conor the best fighter ever? Probably. Fighters fight for a living, that's what fighting is ultimately about. And living is about earning money. And Conor has earned more money than any UFC fighter ever.
you are trying to change the topic.

Conor is a fighter and there is no if !!!
as a fighter you have to fight , same as a taxi driver needs to drive, that simple.

reality is , Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and reality is that fanboys like you can never stop talking about somebody elses money ,
reality is as you said , he got what he wanted and it was the ass beating by Khabib

That's a good fight to make, I'm with you sir. I would take McGregor winning that one, dude is sharp in his stand up and solid.

<mma4>

you are trying to change the topic.

Conor is a fighter and there is no if !!!
as a fighter you have to fight , same as a taxi driver needs to drive, that simple.

reality is , Khabib beat the shit out of Conor and reality is that fanboys like you can never stop talking about somebody elses money ,
reality is as you said , he got what he wanted and it was the ass beating by Khabib

As a taxi driver, as a human being, as a living creature, you have to survive, and by earning the most money possible, you're the best at what you're doing. As a human.

Conor is the most succesful fighter atm. If I were Conor, I would have stopped fighting (at least) after the Mayweather fight.

i guess Conor is a fighter, I'm not, you're not, and we have no clue as to what's happening.

God damn the hate is strong.. he will fight the most profitable fight, be it an infant or the devil himself..

Is it annoying that he holds out for the profit? Is he an asshole? absofuckinglutely..

Does he lack balls? nope..

I swear a fighter could kill a baby and then ko conor and still get support from sherdog.. it's amazing..

The things Tony could do to him outside the cage.

It’s a no brainer!

No, Ferguson vs Gaethje is the no brainer. That fight will be absolute mayhem.

Conor is a novelty fighter with 1 win at LW in his UFC career. He got dominated and quit in his last fight. Let him fight Nate Diaz, and go away.

no way Conor got balls to fight Tony

maybe he would fight him if Tony had the title but not like that.
Conor knows that there will be a worse beating than Khabib

how many times will we have to hear this nonsense, Conor totally over estimates himself as a fighter , so he takes on everyone even when injured. Then he gets his ass beat like he did with khabib and thinks 6 months later he will beat him next time. He's borderline delusional , he thinks he has more balls than he has, so he will fight anyone.

Conor is many things scared to fight folk isn't one of them. he's not as good as he thinks he is though,

God damn the hate is strong.. he will fight the most profitable fight, be it an infant or the devil himself..

Is it annoying that he holds out for the profit? Is he an asshole? absofuckinglutely..

Does he lack balls? nope..

I swear a fighter could kill a baby and then ko conor and still get support from sherdog.. it's amazing..

Not to mention that he and Tony have the same manager, so that could be a sticky wicket also in getting a fight arranged.
I would love to see it to be honest.

No way KHABIB!

I don't remember anybody claiming that Conor didn't have the balls to fight Aldo. In fact, people were saying Aldo didn't have the balls to fight Conor and so, he faked a rib injury. Conor jumped out of the cage and screamed in Aldo's face. They went on a world tour where Conor was constantly agitating Aldo, even in Brazil, Aldo's home soil.

I don't remember anybody claiming that Conor didn't have the balls to fight Chad Mendes. It was a short-notice smaller opponent which he gladly accepted.

You are re-writing history. LOL

Back