Conor V Ferguson please make this fight happen

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
It’s a no brainer!

Ferguson is tremendous but he is hittable and Conor hits hard. I would do terrible things to see this fight come to fruition

no way Conor got balls to fight Tony

maybe he would fight him if Tony had the title but not like that.
Conor knows that there will be a worse beating than Khabib

no way Conor got balls to fight Tony

No way Conor had the balls to fight Mendes.
No way he had the balls to fight Aldo.
No way KHABIB!

Well, I guess it's safe to assume (logically) that Conor's balls are bigger than most people assumed they were.

No way KHABIB!

Well, I guess it's safe to assume (logically) that Conor's balls are bigger than most people assumed they were.
It took 2 years for him to take that fight.
Also just look at Tony's previous opponents and what he did to them. Too risky for his reputation.

Also just look at Tony's previous opponents and what he did to them. Too risky for his reputation.

Conor will knock Ferguson’s ass out cold

Conor is suspended whilst Ferguson has personal problems. It’s not the fight to make

McGregor vs cowboy/AL winner

Conor will knock Ferguson’s ass out cold
Well Conor may not feel the same way you felt. He didnt sign the contract before against Tony for a title unification.
I hope they fight though, makes sense for both sides.

Lol at this logic.

Did it take him two years? Or was he just campaigning for, promoting, training for and then actually fighting Floyd?!

People seem stuck to the idea that he ducked Khabib... despite actually fighting him. Lol come on man. Let go of ur haaate

He had a little fight with Mayweather in the meantime. Don't get ridiculous.
26 August 2017 is the date he fought Mayweather. 6 October 2018 is the date he fought Khabib. 12 November 2016 is the date he got the LW belt.
Dont fool yourself mate. I do not say he is a bad fighter etc but he knows the income, he wont sign that contract.

when conors shots doesnt impact a fighter in the first round hes pretty much doomed and ferguson is the type of guy lol thats gets stronger and stronger when the fight goes on.

The little irishman ain't fighting no more.

Lol at this logic.

Did it take him two years? Or was he just campaigning for, promoting, training for and then actually fighting Floyd?!

People seem stuck to the idea that he ducked Khabib... despite actually fighting him. Lol come on man. Let go of ur haaate
I began to like the conversation im getting with people though. Conor is an intelligent fighter, he knew Khabib would take him down but he couldnt run away from the results. Many fighters called him out about how he picked fights etc. I like watching him as a person who trains martial arts, wish he fights more but this is how i see the situation.

No way KHABIB!

you are trying hard to aviod what I am saying.
there is no title on the line when fighting Tony and I will repeat myself , there is no way Conor is fighting Tony

who said that he had no balls to fight Aldo ? where are you living boy ?
how could he get the title without fighting Aldo , think before posting plz.

anyway, Conor ''the never risk anything'' got no Balls to face Tony at this stage

The last thing Tony needs is another non title fight. He's got to have the UFC record for most consecutive wins without a real belt

conor is like the gsp of matchmaking

its like he said to khabib, i lost the battle but 50-45'd my career

its also like the stock market

Back