Conor the next Forrest Griffin?

Not a Conor fan, hope he loses soon, but I dont see him having pillow fists, guy is a pretty solid finisher

What? McGregor is much better, you have to realize that
Who said they're both equally skilled? And I love how now in hindsight everyone knew Forrest wasn't good. When he held the belt go read up how everybody hyped him up. "Knockout power! Granite chin! Huge kicks! World Class BJJ, don't mind the brown belt!". After he gets dismantled by Anderson suddenly he's a chump again and of course everyone knew it. Right.

Conor is right at the same spot Forrest was before the Anderson fight. Aldo knocks him out and we'll have our next sailor peg that has lost it's leg.

Who said they're both equally skilled? And I love how now in hindsight everyone knew Forrest wasn't good. When he held the belt go read up how everybody hyped him up. "Knockout power! Granite chin! Huge kicks! World Class BJJ, don't mind the brown belt!". After he gets dismantled by Anderson suddenly he's a chump again and of course everyone knew it. Right.

Conor is right at the same spot Forrest was before the Anderson fight. Aldo knocks him out and we'll have our next sailor peg that has lost it's leg.

Dude. No one ever said any of those things about Forrest.

I always wondered what was up with that legendary ground game Rogan was always hyping up. Never got to see it.

Griffin actually won a title. Connor will not unfortunately.

One of the worst 2007 account posts I have ever seen.

Let's hope he doesn't end up like Forrest but the hype, the support the UFC throws behind him, the way he's being promoted and the way he comes out of nowhere you can't help but compare him to Forrest. I think he's more skilled and has a bigger mouth (Forrest was actually likeable). Now he gets to fight Aldo. Reminds me of the Griffin/Silva matchup. :D

You mean the former ufc world champ forest griffin?

Buddy, getting knocked out by Aldo doesn't make you Forrest Griffin. That fight will look nothing like griffin vs silva.

This is the same TS saying that Jones/DC wasn't a big event, and that Conor isn't a draw when he blew out the FS1 ratings. Blind hater/troll, nothing to see here folks.

Only guy Forrest ever KO'ed in the UFC was Sinosic and his jaw is glass Forrest has pillows for fists, he's also got brutally handled by good strikers in his career.

Conor is the exact opposite, his striking is excellent and he's putting tough guys down with ease.

people liked forest for who he was and because he was always kind of an underdog

people hate conor because he's the GOAT and they're mad they didn't realize it from day one

Will you cry if Conor loses via TKO to Aldo?

Conor is pretty much the opposite of Forest.

Back