Conor supports the ‘Hockey fights cancer’ movement

Freaking bandwagon first he likes the bruins now he likes the rangers?

PR move after PR move to save whatever reputation he has left after the old pensioner incident and the rape allegations...
This.

Although his Instagram is still full of nuthuggers.

Do we still say "nuthuggers" here on sherdog? I haven't seen it much since GSP quit the first time.

giphy.gif

Conman going to conman. Fakest human in the game.

ok.......................................................................................................

Now Sherdoggers will get on Conor for not supporting cancer lol

he should catch a bat to the head for that sucker punch

Cancer is a POS!!! The one thing I would support someone taking a cheap shot at.

I really don't like Conor but I don't see anything wrong with this. Cancer is a human killer. It's the second highest way to die only second to Heart Disease.

So yeah if someone who is extremely visible to the public eye like Conor. And he want's to put more focus on something like fighting cancer. I just don't see a problem with it. That's really nice of him to do.

Cancer is a POS!!! The one thing I would support someone taking a cheap shot at.
Yeah, if only Conor could illegally assault cancer for us, I’d be his #1 fan

Wow, this picture changes everything. Standing in front of a plain background, put a hat on, look tired with bad lighting, boom, hero.

I really don't like Conor but I don't see anything wrong with this. Cancer is a human killer. It's the second highest way to die only second to Heart Disease.

So yeah if someone who is extremely visible to the public eye like Conor. And he want's to put more focus on something like fighting cancer. I just don't see a problem with it. That's really nice of him to do.

lets be real...there have been cancer drives for decades now. a cure means losing a ton of money...will never happen..which is why they never actually cure anything...just better treatments, to keep that money coming in...imagine how much money will be lost if a cure was found...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back