Conor supports the ‘Hockey fights cancer’ movement

I love hockey, I love the Hockey Fights Cancer campaign, I dislike Conor but who da fook am I to shit on him for his support?

Hey Conor, go check on the cancer victims

Get some fans

lets be real...there have been cancer drives for decades now. a cure means losing a ton of money...will never happen..which is why they never actually cure anything...just better treatments, to keep that money coming in...imagine how much money will be lost if a cure was found...

You certainly cynical. But you really believe they are not trying to cure cancer because it's a money making enterprise?

Also how many great people have died relatively young by cancer that could have benefited us as humans?

If he really supported the cause donate some of those millions?

lets be real...there have been cancer drives for decades now. a cure means losing a ton of money...will never happen..which is why they never actually cure anything...just better treatments, to keep that money coming in...imagine how much money will be lost if a cure was found...
Maybe it's pretty hard to cure? You really think there's a worldwide conspiracy not to cure cancer? You think all the people doing cancer research are just getting paid to sit there?

Notice he didn't donate any of his leprechaun gold?

I really don't like Conor but I don't see anything wrong with this. Cancer is a human killer. It's the second highest way to die only second to Heart Disease.

So yeah if someone who is extremely visible to the public eye like Conor. And he want's to put more focus on something like fighting cancer. I just don't see a problem with it. That's really nice of him to do.

True but...... I doubt he has any idea at all about ice hockey.
If hurling had an anti cancer campaign he'd be better suited to that.

So Conor gets a good cause publicity but Conor promotes Conor too.

Maybe it's pretty hard to cure? You really think there's a worldwide conspiracy not to cure cancer? You think all the people doing cancer research are just getting paid to sit there?

I think there has been a cure for years....let me give you an example of why I feel this way...the combustion engine has been obsolete for decades now...meaning, we no longer need gas. we have developed anti gravity technology that was developed through figuring out how all the alien technology our government has, and has had since the 40s...mainly from the crashed ufo in roswell New Mexico and other sites...this was has been talked about by many high ranking military people that have come forward over the years....

why do we still use oil and gas? cause there are millions and millions of dollars involved...same with cancer....think of all the treatments they have...how much is charged for chemo therapy and all the various drugs used for cancer...and that would all come to an end....they don't want that...

You certainly cynical. But you really believe they are not trying to cure cancer because it's a money making enterprise?

Also how many great people have died relatively young by cancer that could have benefited us as humans?

Agreed...but our government has been hiding things for decades...obviously i know for a fact about the cancer thing...but other things, it's been well established that they have been hiding things far more important....like the ufo thing...and the alien thing.

I think there has been a cure for years....let me give you an example of why I feel this way...the combustion engine has been obsolete for decades now...meaning, we no longer need gas. we have developed anti gravity technology that was developed through figuring out how all the alien technology our government has, and has had since the 40s...mainly from the crashed ufo in roswell New Mexico and other sites...this was has been talked about by many high ranking military people that have come forward over the years....

why do we still use oil and gas? cause there are millions and millions of dollars involved...same with cancer....think of all the treatments they have...how much is charged for chemo therapy and all the various drugs used for cancer...and that would all come to an end....they don't want that...
It’s an honor to meet you Mr St. Pierre.

You just made the P4P dumbest list. Lmao.

What else? Earth is flat?

Agreed...but our government has been hiding things for decades...obviously i know for a fact about the cancer thing...but other things, it's been well established that they have been hiding things far more important....like the ufo thing...and the alien thing.

Dude. Honestly?
CTE?

Connor McDavid >>> Conor McGregor

Just stating a fact.

I agree with you 100% and pretty much every doctor friend I have reckons a scenario like what you described is likely.

Could you imagine the law suites as well if it ever came to light that a cure was withheld. The legal system would be overwhelmed.

I agree with you 100% and pretty much every doctor friend I have reckons a scenario like what you described is likely.

Could you imagine the law suites as well if it ever came to light that a cure was withheld. The legal system would be overwhelmed.

even aids, we pretty much made that disease a non issue...they have meds now, that people can live a perfectly normal life...with zero signs of the disease in their blood....magic johnson has had hiv for god knows how long now...so when we want to get rid of something, we do. but the meds cost a fortune...

Back