Conor should get the Khabib rematch only if he gives Aldo a rematch

Aldo never had a chance. Terrible matchup for him. Nobody not even himself believe he could win so GTFO with that rematch pipedream.
You saw that with just one punch and 13 seconds LOL be for real ...not taken away from Connor it was a good punch he had to throw it ...but we didn't see enough of the fight to really determine if something is a bad matchup cuz anybody can get caught

Aldo has been offered this fight. He turned it down. I don't mind offering it to him again, but this guy has been signed or offered to fight Conor on four separate occasions and has only made it once. I'm not holding out hope that he wants this fight.

You saw that with just one punch and 13 seconds LOL be for real ...not taken away from Connor it was a good punch he had to throw it ...but we didn't see enough of the fight to really determine if something is a bad matchup cuz anybody can get caught

I saw that with a stylistic nightmare matchup for Aldo that came true. He's way too short in height and limbs, simply too small, his striking style leaves him open to Conor's long limbed counter attacks and he has no power to make Conor respect him. And this isn't even going into the exponentially massive mental advantage that would go into a rematch. "just got caught". Still bitter and delusional.

That was seriously embarrassing stuff.

It always annoyed me how Mcgregor only does rematches when it suits him, and yes Aldo did deserve one, but at the same time I don't believe Aldo would win. It's not unlike Dillashaw Barao to be honest. Better fighter / bad match up.

Yeah, Aldo deserves a rematch on his own terms since he was champ for so long, but then, I do think Conor starches him again, like you said, bad matchup.

Conor's claim to fame is having beaten Aldo. If he loses to Aldo, there's really nothing there left. He'll never give Aldo a rematch.

I do agree this is a huge factor in not taking the fight. It would still generate money since fans want to know if the 1st fight was a fluke but Conor wants to leave it at 13 seconds.

That said, I think Conor has a good chance of winning again, but not that fast.

Sounds like someone’s a butthurt pussy. Jose said anytime, anywhere. He doesnt need some keyboard warrior like you sticking for him.

Apparently you’re too fucking stupid to realize anytime anywhere like old school MMA

before our day boy
Your lame, beaten down hero didn't stand up to his own anytime, anywhere stance several times. Quit being a hypocritical bitc.

I don’t think he would

I think he is super lucky he got that ko or else aldo works him like everyone else will

Why? Sounds like you are letting bias interfere with your ability to analyze matchups accurately.

Conor is a bigger longer southpaw pressure fighter with a better chin and slicker hands. He is tailor made to butcher Aldo much in the same was Max is.

Aldo is built to murk shorter stockier wrestle boxers. Max and Conor are like the antithesis of that type of fighter.

I would have Conor beating him again, dude doesn't owe shit to Aldo.

<28>

Back