Conor should get the Khabib rematch only if he gives Aldo a rematch

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Not that beating Aldo is enough to earn him a rematch in terms of merit but it's only fair. Aldo is the fighter that cemented Conor as a superstar. He owes Aldo.

I know fairness is not a consideration for the UFC. And Conor is probably checked out of the fighting at this point. But Aldo should keep calling him out noting the rematch hypocrisy.

why do aldo fans/conor haters act like they want the aldo rematch? do you really wanna put yourself through that again?

They tried. Aldo said anywhere, anytime. Then ducked as soon as the fight was offered to him

Make excuses about it being short notice. Jose was the one saying anytime any place, till shit got real

Conor is a fraud. He only does rematches when he loses.

I agree that would be fair.
But why do people hate Aldo so much that they want to see him starched again.

They tried. Aldo said anywhere, anytime. Then ducked as soon as the fight was offered to him

Make excuses about it being short notice. Jose was the one saying anytime any place, till shit got real
This. Jose had his opportunity and passed on it. He couldn't even blame the weight cut, since the fight would have taken place at 155. I like Jose, but he's sleeping in the bed he made.

Not that beating Aldo is enough to earn him a rematch in terms of merit but it's only fair. Aldo is the fighter that cemented Conor as a superstar. He owes Aldo.

I know fairness is not a consideration for the UFC. And Conor is probably checked out of the fighting at this point. But Aldo should keep calling him out noting the rematch hypocrisy.
Good point on some level.. but heres a better one. Money talks and bullshit walks. What will determine who gets what is where the money is at. If the fans will pay the most to see the rematch then they should get the rematch. PERIOD. I don't care about this nonsense of but.. but... but.. its not fair. Shut up. Give the fans the fights they want. Inevitably fans will want to see the best fight the best. Sometimes they will want a rematch that isnt totally warranted. Who cares. Give the damn fans what they want.

That was seriously embarrassing stuff.

It always annoyed me how Mcgregor only does rematches when it suits him, and yes Aldo did deserve one, but at the same time I don't believe Aldo would win. It's not unlike Dillashaw Barao to be honest. Better fighter / bad match up.

Lmao Aldo had the offer for a rematch, and he turned it down.
All of that tough guy talk from Aldo about he wants the rematch anytime anywhere, and hes full of shit. Aldo said he couldn't, needed MORE time to prepare.
Boy that really bit him in the ass

Khabib should deny him one unless UFC pays whatever he demands and lets be honest conor was demolished, he does not deserve a rematch.

When Aldo sells a couple of million ppvs he can call for his rematch :)

Wouldn't mind it but I think Conor would terminate Aldo again. Daiz III would be the more competitive bout.

Actually, Aldo said he'll be ready for Conor at 196. RDA pulled out - all of a sudden - Aldo wasn't ready.

{<Scared}

This is so fucking stupid.

Jose clearly deserved the immediate rematch, he was already a well established GOAT and that first fight told us next to nothing.

Not taking a super short notice fight is not ducking.

Do we need to point out all the stupid shit conor said and then his actions contradicted it? Grow up

Conor's claim to fame is having beaten Aldo. If he loses to Aldo, there's really nothing there left. He'll never give Aldo a rematch.

That was seriously embarrassing stuff.

It always annoyed me how Mcgregor only does rematches when it suits him, and yes Aldo did deserve one, but at the same time I don't believe Aldo would win. It's not unlike Dillashaw Barao to be honest. Better fighter / bad match up.
GOAT name lol

Aldo got paid once for his title, a rematch at this point would be just charity and he should do push ups for it.

Back