• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor says his performance against Eddie Alvarez was the best in UFC history

imo his best performance was against Khabib where he won 3 rounds against the best LW ever
tenor.gif

can you imagine , if above wouldnt happen , he would won the fight

Mcg always hype his own shit.

Silva/Forrest, GSP/Alves-Koscheck, Jones/shogun, Holm/Rhonda are way better and more dominant.

No lol.

Am a fan but he made a wrestler try box with him and outboxed him... don't get the amazement at it...

He's had better performances himself. His win against Dave Hill whilst not a top name... was more impressive for how well rounded it was. Also his win against Holloway after he had a major injury, and adjusted to keep it to the ground... even his Cerrone win - even though Cerrone was shot and always gets demolished by the top guys in 1 round - the fact he busted him with a shoulder, then a head kick (against a head kick record holder and much taller guy), then punches was great. He looked top-form.

Alvarez was pretty standard prime Conor work.

I don’t like mcg but that was a great performance

That Conor would've KO'd 2018 Khabib and 2021 Dustin.

I agree besides Khabib. Khabib just seems to have an amazing chin. It's why I rate him over Islam even though from all accounts Islam is apparently the better fighter of the two based off his well roundedness.

Thomson vs Diaz for my money, when Thomson fired on all cylinders he was one of the best LW's in the world

23D07897-1C03-43FD-B1DD-F9BA1AACA54D.gif 23D07897-1C03-43FD-B1DD-F9BA1AACA54D.gif
He says it is widely regarded as the best performance ever. Is he correct? Do you all think this is the best performance ever?
Obviously not the best ever but certainly great, the cowboy and Aldo victories were more impressive to me. Honestly he’s had many amazing moments and im hoping for a couple more before he calls it quits. Love him or hate him he’s created some amazing moments in this sport. Also before some troll calls me a mcgregor fan boy he’s the greatest fighter to ever live and he’ll destroy Dustin easily this Saturday.

Khabib vs. Gaethje is the single-most intense, focused, dominating, crushing high-profile fight I have ever seen.

And I began watching UFC I.

Didn't Khabib lose the first round? Even if he officialy didn't, it was close. So, no, wasn't even close as dominating performance as Conor vs Eddie.

Eddie looked really bad in that fight. Guys is so inconsistent in the big leagues.

This is going to be a hot take, but I think that Nunes vs. Cyborg holds that title. The fact that Cyborg looked unstoppable and was a champion for years and years made what Nunes did to her much more remarkable, IMO.
the same could be said about conor vs aldo

Its the best championship performance ever for sure and arguably best combat performance of all time.

Well it looked flawless. I still prefer Anderson vs Forest

BJ vs Hughes 1 or vs Diego we’re better performances.

Back