Conor Retires

Defintly fake news lol he’s fighting in July he did this back during ufc 200

This could be real news

Conor wants some ownership in the UFC which the UFC will refuse to give him

It's understood that he has gotten screwed by the UFC even if he made millions with the Mayweather fight, he should have kept more of it

Dana White was basically Don King circa 1987

The UFC obviously feels you are no longer important, so I wish you a happy retirement Conor McGregor
Soooo, does that mean Conor will beat the shit out of Dana, like how Tyson fucked up King?

So he retired from "Mixed Martial Art"...does that mean he's still active in "Mixed Martial Arts" then?

Screenshot_-_04192016_-_02_42_40_PM.0.png
Maybe the wake of GSP's retirement, idk. This one just feels different.

Is he talking about the Fertitta brothers?

He's always highly praised doing business with them
That would make sense and see how he's calling them partners like they are equals and he thinks the new ufc is screwing him by not giving him a percent of the company. It would make sense why he is quitting or using quitting ad a tactic

For the newer fans, since Conor has no options besides fighting for the UFC, he has to threaten retirement, to try and get UFC to pay him closer to what he feels he's worth.

This could be real news

Conor wants some ownership in the UFC which the UFC will refuse to give him

It's understood that he has gotten screwed by the UFC even if he made millions with the Mayweather fight, he should have kept more of it

Dana White was basically Don King circa 1987

The UFC obviously feels you are no longer important, so I wish you a happy retirement Conor McGregor

Did they ever say what UFC's cut was?

He's not walking away from $6-10 million a fight. UFC will win eventually.

Well, as long as I still have Jon Jones to hate on, I'm fine.
<GinJuice>

Gets raped by khabib and now retires lmao

What about him winning the war?

He may take a fight again but he’s been retired, just going through the motions.

Lol maybe this will squash the he’s going to come back and win gold crowd

Why didn’t he thank us for the cheese like last time?

I call bullshit along with most of MMA I’m sure. He’s just trying to get a big paycheck to not fight guys he can’t beat.

Translation: “FOOK your terms”

It looks like a hack or some drunk bullshit. Former partners on what endeavor?? Lol

Probably a smart move. If he comes back he's likely to lose which would make him 1-5 in his last 6.

Back