Conor Retires

I'm bummed out Conrad retired.

Not because I'm a fanboy. But because I want to see his ass get handed to him again and to lick the salty tears from his latent suppressed homoerotic fan boi's.

You want to lick gay people's tears? Sounds pretty gay to me.

You could lick the 'retirement tears'. They taste pretty good..

I'm bummed out Conrad retired.

Not because I'm a fanboy. But because I want to see his ass get handed to him again and to lick the salty tears from his latent suppressed homoerotic fan boi's.

It was grand seeing the smoke and mirrors exposed for what it is.

Nah, I'm perfectly content to see him leave the sport with his tail between his legs after getting a nice firm reality check from Khabib.

I don't either, he could give DC some real problems.

20101118080538_colekonrad.JPG

Agreed. Conrad is a monster. He is a real prospect. Like Erik Silva.

But he will live forever in the hearts of his homosexual fans.

UFC is not as reliant on PPV as revenue stream anymore after the ESPN deal. Means they don't depend on him as much. He has less leverage than before. This is a negotiating stand the UFC is taking. They want him but not at his demands. He has a fight contract and can't break it even if he can't be forced to fight. He can sell whiskey but he can't fight elsewhere.
Come one now, dudes the biggest name in MMA history. I say that as one of his biggest haters.

Dont worry he'll be on felony fights soon.

yeah thats the only reason i ever want to watch him fight, to see him get beat down!

it just sucks he is a diva negotiating and a complete fuck tard outside of the cage.

Would be nice to see him get KTFO instead of taking the easy way out...

In the first Diaz fight he was well on his way, which forced him to try that takedown.

McGregor is athletically talented, but I don’t think he’s very technically talented. He does very well when he has a physical size advantage, but when he can’t physically overwhelm someone early, he has a lot of trouble.

I think Conor just wants ownership stake. Which is iffy. He might deserve some but maybe the UFC should give him a small piece once his contract ends and he retires.

Come one now, dudes the biggest name in MMA history. I say that as one of his biggest haters.

He has already lost his invincibility shine. Another loss and won't be that big of draw anyways. Conor is a draw because of his personality but also because he could back up his talk. Don't look like he can back up his claims anymore. People won't buy in just for his personality.

He has already lost his invincibility shine. Another loss and won't be that big of draw anyways. Conor is a draw because of his personality but also because he could back up his talk. Don't look like he can back up his claims anymore. People won't buy in just for his personality.
I think he is far from that. Look at Sherdog. After one tweet he has the entire MMA world talking. Its all over the news too.

Back