Media Conor reacts to RDA's call out and the main event

WTF? RDA has little to no chance vs Conor...especially now...if the fought years ago when their paths aligned he may have had a shot, but RDA has not looked good in a long time...USADA perhaps.

What has Conor done? Got mauled by Khabib and beat Cerrone. He hasn't fought elite competition in a long time.

LMAO fuck no, RDA since usada has been shit....he is not the same fighter he once was...Conor would make short work of him...all RDA would attempt to do is grind against the fence for a decision.
RDA has been shit since USADA? He moved up to WW, smashed several top 10 guys and went on a run to an interim title fight as small 170er. All of his losses to top 3 WWs. All much bigger guys. Then moved back down to LW at 36 yrs old and just 50-45’d #7. Cardio looks just as good as ever. Just stop with those stupid unproven accusations.

RDA of tonight would work Conor if Conor doesn’t catch him early. We all know conor don’t have a gas tank, and RDA is a work horse.

RDA of tonight won a split decision against a guy fighting on one week's notice. RDA tonight is the same RDA that lost his previous two fights to Edwards and Chiesa. He's also the same RDA that was TKO'd by Eddie Alvarez.

RDA of tonight won a split decision against a guy fighting on one week's notice. RDA tonight is the same RDA that lost his previous two fights to Edwards and Chiesa. He's also the same RDA that was TKO'd by Eddie Alvarez.
That was definitely not a split decision. Even if some idiotic judge made it that way. Is Conor still the same guy that got melted by a short notice *checks notes*..Nate Diaz straight off a bender in Cabo?

That was definitely not a split decision. Even if some idiotic judge made it that way. Is Conor still the same guy that got melted by a short notice *checks notes*..Nate Diaz straight off a bender in Cabo?

Unfortunately you're not a judge and it will go down in the records as a split decision as that's what it was.

Sure, I guess? It's also the same Conor that savaged Eddie Alvarez. Your comment would have been more effective if I was a Conor hugger, but I'm not. I'm just not biased.

Sounds like nice Conor... Probably drunk on real whiskey like Jameson instead of Proper piss.

<mma4>
Conor seems like the kind of guy that probably has a bottle of Proper 12 that he fills up with Laphroaig for when he pours shots for his mates. He must have grabbed the wrong bottle this time.

Tbh that version of RDA would give Conor a run for his money imo. For real.
He beat Felder....lets let off the gas a bit...RDA is not top 10 anymore
I fully agree, I like RDA dont get me wrong but beating Felder does not put him in talks for a fight with Conor or being top 5...I really do not agree with Paul having the #7 slot either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back