Media Conor reacts to RDA's call out and the main event

Conor has verbally agreed to fight Poirier, but hasn't signed anything yet, so the RDA/Conor fight could happen. I'd rather see the RDA/Conor fight.

From bjpenn.com dated November 13th, there has been no confirmation that Conor has signed anything, though Poirier already has.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...update-on-conor-mcgregor-vs-dustin-poirier-2/
He’s absolutely going to fight January 23. Absolutely. I don’t know why anyone would doubt it? The contract will get signed when it gets signed. He’s going to fight.

Jesus idiots on here claim everyone beats Conor.

Conor is just a can and afraid of every fighter, am I doing it right guys? Does Conor even belong in the ufc? Is he even good enough for Bellator?
He's not even good enough for a pub brawl with a guy twice his age apparently.

Conor is all about collecting an easy W and a big paycheck

Too late. RDA had his chance at a red panty night and pussied out. Thereby screwing Conor out of being champ champ champ.

It sems Mcg want to get beat up again. This new Tony robbins positive Mcg is getting annoying since his shit talk act is gone.

RDA gets put down vs conrad. And I'm not saying that as a compliment to the latter. Felder just couldn't pull the trigger tonight on short notice or it would have been the same result.

I think RDA is close to putting the gloves down

RDA will just break his foot to duck out at the last minute & then they can get Nate to fill in. Nate should probably get down to Cabo & begin camp.

I've wanted to watch them fight for a long time. I remember this:

RDA submits him in the 4th.
LMAO fuck no, RDA since usada has been shit....he is not the same fighter he once was...Conor would make short work of him...all RDA would attempt to do is grind against the fence for a decision.

Agree most definitely, he just have to make it past the 1st round and it's RDA's world from there.
WTF? RDA has little to no chance vs Conor...especially now...if the fought years ago when their paths aligned he may have had a shot, but RDA has not looked good in a long time...USADA perhaps.

RDA of tonight would work Conor if Conor doesn’t catch him early. We all know conor don’t have a gas tank, and RDA is a work horse.

Conor has verbally agreed to fight Poirier, but hasn't signed anything yet, so the RDA/Conor fight could happen. I'd rather see the RDA/Conor fight.

From bjpenn.com dated November 13th, there has been no confirmation that Conor has signed anything, though Poirier already has.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...update-on-conor-mcgregor-vs-dustin-poirier-2/
Conor is still saying Dustin is next, so it's probably just a negotiation with the UFC over his pay since they can't sell tickets they can't make as much off his fights (it could also be possible Conor was getting a percentage of the gate and wants to be compensated for that income).

Back