• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

Basically saying he will come after her in her sleep for Sherbros too slow to understand.
Nah what I think he was meaning by zooming in on dustins face was trying to say dustins gonezo like how he said he would kill Dustin multiple times already. Regardless of what it is it’s already some scumbag shit

Conor thinks he's an irish mobster. Them bringing him cocaine at some crackhouse in Dublin and partying with him doesn't make them loyal to Conor he doesn't see that. He's an accessory to the low level ones at most. They'll probably shank someone for him in his home country but other then that. The high level ones will laugh at him.
He's like a trophy girlfriend for the mobsters, a celebrity status symbol and a customer that's about it.

The weirdest thing is all braindead sycophants who are liking and retweeting it. No wonder he's lost all sense of what is appropriate behaviour when the internet is full of these people.

Some people in various professions like to surround themselves with people that will co-sign their bullshit. Conor doesn't have anybody in his circle who will get him to slow down on the substances, anger issues, etc.

I can't help him. He won't let me. :-/

"I've got tissues for his issues."
"Issues? That muthafucka has a whole damn subscription!"--anonymous

it’s clear now that there is some mental health issues at play here. This goes far beyond being a “scumbag”

The man is medicated for his injuries while Dustin's scumbag fanbase is taunting him with photos, gifs, diamond encrusted pendants, etc. Then they cry when he shits on Dustin. Natural to melt down over that.
He deserves every bit of it

Honestly don’t even wanna see a rematch now this just fucking gross Conor should be cut u don’t involve children

He’s probably on serious meds.

One of the hardest parts of this injury recovery for Conor will be having to be on a lot of narcotics when his top drugs of choice are all in the amphetamine class.

What, an athlete deleting ridiculous tweets, you don't say. <WellThere>

Conor is an absolute scumbag for alot of stuff but bringing in children? Conor can rot in hell and I hope he gets dealt with.

I'm curious why this stuff isn't on ESPN or main stream media. after the fight conor telling dustin he's going to kill him and his wife when they sleep and making gun gestures with his hand.that should be a big deal. and these tweets, they're alarming, twisted and he shouldn't get away with these sort of things. why isn't it being reported on a large scale? seems like this day n age, if a pro athlete call someone a mean name it's a "story" and reported in the main stream media. I wish ESPN etc would expose this sort of behavior so Conor's fans would see what a loser asshole he is. because 90% of his fans are casuals and don't go to mma nerd sites like we do.

it’s clear now that there is some mental health issues at play here. This goes far beyond being a “scumbag”

he was acting similar to khabib remember that press conference he’s just a total shit person

Money changes people but when u have an already trash scumbag poor person then he gets rich u get Conner mcgreger he was scumbag even when poor

Is Ronda still impressed? Lol

probably she’s a cunt too

You think Conor trash talking is serious and not scripted?

Get outta here.
Oh it's scripted, plotted and planned, but:

1) Just because you plan to say something, doesn't mean its OK.
2) This man clearly goes off script (his own script, mind you) ALL the time.

Last edited:
The post-fight stuff was inappropriate by Conor, but it's really hard to take serious that he was going to actually kill Dustin in his sleep. I think the pre-fight stuff was definitely a show, and Conor lost it post-fight.

He broke his leg, his ego was horribly wounded, and then Poirier taunted him and he lost it. He said a bunch of crazy stuff that definitely shouldn't have been said but it's hard to take it in as a actual threat that could be carried out in anyway whatsoever.

Of course it's hard to take seriously as an actual threat, but it was serious. If I angrily say Im going to fucking kick your kid's face in a fit of rage, even if implausible, that is not something one says to another adult competitor, let alone in public television.

There's a lot of crazy people in this world and Conor has a huge following and fanabase.Even suggesting violence against a man's family can have dire repercursions, not to mention it is absolutely lowly on pure ethical grounds. This is coming from a man that has a history of assault against civilians and has engaged in repeated criminal behavior: who has attacked a public venue with 30 thugs and injured a bunch of people, punched an older man at a bar, broken a fan's phone at a club, jumped a ref, and has rape allegations behind him. You just don't do that.

Someone needs to stop McGregor from thinking he is beyond the law and he is some Tony Montana like mobster.

Last edited:
Twitter fingers from a hospital bed... LMAO
aryI7VI.gif
/thread

what also sucks is there'll be no disciplinary action against him. could you imagine if Kevin Durant repeatedly told Steph Curry publicly he was going to kill him and his wife?!?!?
Could you imagine if a major sports commissioner called a journalist a fucking douche bag loser? Tyson threatened to eat Lennox Lewis' children. Athletes regularly assault each other outside of the cage and ring with no discipline. Combat sports abide by different rules

My name is Emmanual Beckman Im on FaceBook.
I have showed my face multiple times on here as well. Rofl

Not everyone is some simping pussy like you.
I admire your determination and drive to get those yellows.

Back